Chapter 58

-November 2019-
-Right after last chapter-

Josh's POV:

"Go get ya girl." Winter chuckled when she was done. I thanked her for covering the hickeys and walked back downstairs. Isaac was closer to Liv than I wanted him to be. I wanted him to be in some other galaxy, billions and trillions of miles away from my girlfriend, but I couldn't tell him that. I could punch him, but I wasn't going to. I'm polite.

"Hey." I smiled, wrapping my arms around Liv, ultimately ending on Isaac backing away. Just what I wanted. I glanced at Isaac, he didn't change a thing. He still has those deep brown eyes, with that killer smile, I could see why girls drool over him, and blond hair, just like he did the last time we spoke to each other.

"You're so jealous." She whispered, laughing. I didn't want to tell her what Isaac and I talked about. Instead, I was going to protect her at all costs.

"You're going to stay by my side until we leave, okay?" I gave her a look. She nodded, chuckling at my attitude. Yeah, she wouldn't be laughing if she knew what I knew, for sure.

Claire and Parker went upstairs, and since I committed to take care of her, I had to go upstairs too. Liv was going with me, and Isaac just followed us around. That little *bleep*.

Claire, Isaac and Parker were sitting on her bed, talking. Liv and I were cuddled on the bean bag chair Claire had in her room. I had an eye on everyone.

"Hey JB-" Isaac spoke.

"Don't call me that." I warned him.

"Bro, that name used to be lit!" He exclaimed. I gave him a nasty stare, which he didn't mind. "Anyways, Luca, Adam, and Mackena want to see you. We haven't spoken in a while, just us, you know?" He smirked. SOMEONE GET THIS MAN OUT OF MY PARENT'S HOUSE BEFORE I PULL HIM OUT MYSELF BY HIS EAR.

"Josh." Liv whispered to me. "Control youself." She laughed.

"Wait, how did you know-" I asked, freaked out over the fact that she could, I don't know, read my mind.

"I can see it all in your eyes, and the way you scrunch your nose." She nuzzled our noses together.

"You guys are pretty close." Isaac coughed, when he saw that action.

"No-duh. We need the chemistry for the show." I rolled my eyes at him.

"Anyways, are you going?" He asked me. I thought about it for a second. I guess going wouldn't hurt.

"Alright." I answered. He got up. "Right now?" I asked, getting up too.

"Yeah, bro." He punched my shoulder. It reminded me of that scene I had with with Matt in season 1 of the show, where he had to punch me. That was so fun to film, though this time it's happening in real life.

"I can't. I have to take care of Claire...bro." I punched his shoulder a little harder.

"Oh, come on. They won't do anything. Parker is so innocent." He rolled his eyes, punching me back.

"Says you, his dirty brother." I punched him stronger.

"Haha! Good one." He clenched his teeth, punching me with greater force.

"Yeah. Your sense of humor, how could I forget." I punched him back. I felt Liv tug on my sweatpants. I sat back down, never taking my eyes of Isaac. "I'm not going." I turned it down. "Not now." I looked over at Claire and Parker, who took advantage of my distraction. "Hey! Get your paws of my sister." I said in a serious tone, throwing a pillow in between Parker and Claire.

"They're hands." Claire rolled her eyes.

"No, those are man paws because they come from this guy." I pointed at Isaac.

"Yeah, I roll hard." Isaac nodded.

"Wait, what do you mean?" Claire asked Isaac.

Before he could open his mouth,  I started. "Don't even think about it." I hissed at Isaac. I wasn't going to let this guy kill the rest of my sister's innocence in every way. "You know what, it's getting kinda late, you might wanna head home." I pushed Parker out. "Don't make me-" I turned at Isaac.

"Dude, chill out, man." Issac raised his hands up, walking out. "Are we going or what? We can't let the gang hanging."

"Just let me drop Liv off, I'll meet you there."

"You know where." He smirked, walking out.

"Josh, what's your problem?!" Claire yelled at me. I was taken back.

"What do you mean?" I asked, closing the door.

"Why'd you kick them out like that?!" She yelled.

"Because I didn't want them here anymore, I didn't want Parker with you, and I could stand Isaac's lazy ass." I rolled my eyes.

"Well, guess what?! It's not about you!" She yelled.

"I don't want you with Parker." I complained.

"Josh, you can't ask her to do that." Liv shook her head slighlty.

"Well, I just did." I stood firmly.

"Why?!" Claire asks annoyed.

"Bacause his brother doesn't have a good history, and I bet Parker doesn't either. You're too young to get a boyfriend."

"What!?" She exclaimed, on the edge. "Look, who's talking! You're dating a 16 year old!" She pointed out.

"That's different." I answered.

"No, it's not!" She yelled back.

"It is! You guys have no idea of what you want, we do!" I point out.

"Her neck says otherwise." She crossed her arms. I took a glance at Liv, she was blushing. Her neck has some hickeys, nothing too over the top.

"Listen, my job was to keep you away from him, so I did." I wanted to end the conversation.

"No, your job was to just sit there doing nothing. I was extremely fine before you came!" She complained.

"Guys! A little too dramatic!" Liv got up. "Let's all sit down as talk it out." She suggested. After talking it out for about an hour we came to the agreement that I wasn't going to be so overprotective, and she wasn't going to do anything more than just hanging out with Parker.

"Thank you for that." I pecked Liv. "We would've had a really harsh argument if you hadn't stepped in."

"You're welcome." She smiled at me. After we bid our goodbyes to my sisters and my parents, I dropped Liv off at her house. Then headed to where Isaac was. Let's just get over with this.

N/A
d-r-a-m-a