Chapter 48

-August 2019-

Josh's POV:

Today is D23, meaning the whole cast was reuniting to go to it. It's the first time our show will be reveled to the public. We're going to do a dance in front of everyone, which has everyone nervous, and tomorrow we have some interviews.

Tim came in the room, getting everyone's attention. "Alright guys! We have a few interviews today, then we have our big dance along with the character reveal! Here is your schedule." He handed out papers to 10 of us. "Give it all you've got, alright?" He gave us a thumbs up before he sprinted out of the room.

"We have all of our interviews together." I grinned at Liv, comparing our papers.

"Yay!" She smiled, hugging me.

"Public." Julia coughed to us. Since we were in public we couldn't show too much PDA.

"Right." I smiled sadly, pulling Liv away from the hug. She had a pout, which broke my heart.

"When we finish with this, I can go to your place and we can cuddle." I whispered to her. Her face suddenly change and it became brighter. She nodded, smiling at me. I looked at the title of the interviews. There was a new trailer they were going to show us.  I feel like there is something suspicious about it. 

"Oh, that's weird. Why are we getting pulled into a room to see a new trailer?" I analysed. "We saw the actual trailer though an E-mail." I pointed out, chuckling.

"Why would you put so much attention to one thing? Couldn't be me." Frankie laughed.

"You're onto something here." Dara looked at her paper.

"Yeah." Larry said, as everyone started to look for the interview I was talking about in their own paper.

"I say it's the a second season announcement." I predicted. We've been asking Tim if he heard any news from Disney that the show was renewed for a second season but he always says no.

"If it is you just spoiled it for us." Matt laughed.

"I'm not sure though. It could be a trailer, but I don't know." I laughed, shrugging.

"Come on guys. We're going to be late." Tim dragged us out of the room. How did he get here so quickly? I saw him leave like 2 minutes ago.

- · · · -
"I'm so excited!" Sofia squealed. We were waiting to be announced on stage. We were all anxious, though we've rehearsed this number a lot.

"I'm nervous." Liv looked at me, her hands were shaking.

"No, don't be nervous." I put my guitar to the side, embracing her.

"What if I mess it up?" She asked, hugging me tightly.

"You won't." I kissed the top of her head. "I've seen you in rehearsals, you're the best. You have every move memorized." I rubbed her back. We heard the host calling us from the stage. "Livvy, baby, you're going to do it great." I reached for her chin so she could look at me. She nodded after I kissed her. Since we were behind the stage we were free from anyone but the cast to see us.

"You're right." She smiled, her confidence going up.

"Good. Now let's go, they're waiting for us." I smiled, grabbing the guitar and walking out next to Liv. She started singing A capella, while I strummed the guitar. Then the dancers and the rest of the cast came out and we started dancing. It went pretty good.

"I told you you could do it! You were great!" I hugged Liv and spun her around.

"I couldn't have done it without you." She smiled at me. I hummed in response before leaning down to kiss her. She put her hand on my neck when I moved my hands to her waist. After a few seconds I felt something hit me.

"Gross, get a room." Julia rolled her eyes, before Liv and I pulled away. I looked down at the floor.

"Did you really hit us with a flip flop?" I turned to her.

"Maybe." She chuckled. Liv laughed. Then Tim came in the room.

"Guys! That was amazing. I'm such a proud dad!" Tim joked.  "Just A few more minutes and then you can decide if you want to leave or not. I understand today was stressful." He smiled before he was called to the stage.

"Look guys! The trailer is out!" Matt pointed to an Instagram post. Wow, 99% of the comments are bad.

'Copy of HSM😔'
'ugh... nothing will beat the original🙄'
'this is embarrassing🙈'
'Why? Was this necessary?'
'uh... no thank you😑✋'
'🤣🤣🤣'
'much rather prefer hsm 4'
'I'm watching this as a joke'
'i needed something to make fun of...i've found the answer'
'Ahahaha the curly headed freak'

Ouch... that one kinda hurt.

"Would you stop looking at the comments?" Liv snatched my phone away from me, noticing my reaction to them. "Rule number one of being a celebrity, NEVER read comments about yourself."

"Why?" I asked, confused.

"Are you slow or what?" Sof asked me. "Comments either make you or break you. They mostly break you, so you have to stay away from them if you care about yourself and your mental health. People can be mean very mean sometimes."

"Yeah, I saw that." I scoffed.

"Don't let that affect you, you curly head freak. You're handsome." Liv laughed, quickly kissing my cheek.

"If you call me that then it's different." I grinned at her.

"Of course." Sofia rolled her eyes. Tim dismissed us for the day. Liv and I were free to cuddle all night... or a until midnight. Her parents probably wouldn't let me stay.

"Piggyback ride." She opened her arms for me.

"Not here. There are a lot of people." I frowned, while we walked to the car. She nodded, walking by my side. We walked to our car and I drove out of all the noise and commotion.

"Can I put Taylor's songs on?" Liv asked me.

"Of course." I kissed her hand, before I placed our hands back on her thigh. She started singing 'I Think He Knows'. Her voice is beautiful.

"You know, hearing your voice brings me so much joy." I smiled at her, before I looked back to where I was driving. She squeezed my hand twice. I quickly picked up that's her silent way of saying 'I love you'. She kept of singing, dancing to '...Ready for it?' and hearing 'Bad Blood' twice. I laughed at everything she did.