Chapter 30

-June 2019-

Josh's POV:

Who would've thought only a kiss would get back to her old self, haha. After we got out of the lake I remembered I had some clothes in my trunk, we changed putting my sweats and hoodies on. Then, I dropped her off at her apartment and 5 hours later(right now) she's somehow the happiest person ever. Everyone is happy Liv is happy, but only I know why she's happy again. And, if I may add, she's wearing the outfit I bought her.

"Hey." I smiled, wrapping my arms around Liv's waist from behind.

"Josh, not in front of everyone." She mentioned, making me back off. When we were at the lake we decided to not tell anyone anything yet. We weren't dating.... we were friends that kiss? I guess...

"But I want to hug you." I whined.

"Can you take a picture of me?" She asked.

"Always." I smiled, unlocking her phone with my fingerprint. Her wallpaper was a picture of us. My favorite picture of us.

 My favorite picture of us

"Kay, ready?" I asked her. She nodded her head and I took a few pictures. One she posted on her Instagram.

 One she posted on her Instagram

"Give me a piggyback ride?" She asked. I turned around and let her hop on me. "At least we can do this." She whispered. She made sure no one was looking before she kissed my cheek. I blushed immediately.

Sofia's POV: 

I was walking with Dara, Matt, and Julia when I saw Josh giving Liv a piggyback ride. I was about to call them over to us when I saw Liv kissing his cheek.

"Guys. Guys, guys, guys, guys." I turned to Matt, Dara, and Julia.

"What?" Matt asked me.

"I think I just saw Liv kiss Josh on the cheek." I shared.

"You probably saw it wrong." Julia said. "Josh and Liv don't fool around with each other like that anymore."

"Yeah, Juj has a point." Dara nodded.