Chapter 60

-November 2019-
-A week after last chapter-

Olivia's POV:

It's been a week. Josh had nightmares about the car crashing for the first two nights, and I was always there to calm him down. He's doing a lot better now, which I'm happy for. Am I mad at Isaac? Of course! But it's one of those things you can't do a lot about, so I just lay back and keep my guard up without stressing about it too much.

"Have you seen the comments about the show?" Josh asked me, through a FaceTime.

"What did I tell you about reading those?" I sighed.

"No, they're actually pretty good." He ignored what I'd said.

"They are?" I asked him.

"Yes!" He exclaimed. Out of curiosity I went to see the comments myself.

"Why can't I see your face anymore?" He asked me. I couldn't see him, nut I was sure ahe was pouting. "Oh, I know why. I thought you said reading comm-" 

"Hush, you forgot my Instagram password thingy." I frowned when I got the 5 minute left notification.

"You forgot mines." He pointed out.

"Well, you missed my call 10 minutes ago." I noted.

"Well, you silenced my phone when I left your house." He added. He left my house because a severe thunder storm was going to happen and we didn't know how long it would last.

"Well, you.... You-" I thought for a moment, but I had nothing.

"Ha! HA! In your face. I am once again the winner of The Blame Game." He boasted. We made up this game called 'The Blame Game' because we kept on playfully blaming each other over dumb things. By far, I've only won 3 times.

"Well, you're too good at the game." I rolled my eyes.

"And you're too bad." He laughed. We talked for hours, until we decided to call it a night at 12 AM. 

An unknown number called me while I was getting ready to sleep. I didn't mean to accept it, but I somehow did.

"Hello?" I rolled my eyes.

"Hey, girl!" I heard someone say.

"Who is this?" I asked, trying to figure out who's voice I heard.

"Don't hang up. I have some pretty bad things about your 'friend' to tell you." The person answered. I was indeed going to hang up, but the person said something else. "It's Isaac."

"Okay, now I'm really going to hang up." I mumbled.

"No! Wait! You have to get away from Josh." He warned me. What?!  "He's done some pretty horrible things." He sighed.

"Like what?" I asked him, simultaneously concerned and curious.

Josh's POV:

I was watching a movie on my sofa. I was literally only on my underwear. Then Liv called me.

"Hi bab-" I was cut off

"You lit on fire Adam's lucky shoes because he jumped on your back? You punched some random guy in the street because he was walking were you wanted to walk? You called a girl a who-" Liv asked me, furious.

"WOAH!" I stopped her before she could finish. "What? Were are you getting all this from?" I asked her, laughing.

"Why are you laughing? I don't see anything funny." She asked me.

"Liv? Are you okay?" I laughed at her.

"No, I'm not. Give me an answer." She responded.

"An answer based on what?" I asked her. I stopped laughing realizing she was serious.

"On what I just told you." She replied. Um, okay?

"Adam's never had lucky shoes in his life. I don't punch someone unless I really have to or they're cornering me, and Luca was the one who called a girl that." I answered. "I would never disrespect people like that. You should know that." 

"What if you're just lying?" She questioned me. What is she talking about?

"Alright, before we start yelling, and before I can ask where you got all that from, I'm going to call Adam." I grabbed my computer.

"Yo! What's goody?" He asked, picking up.

"Dude, have you ever had lucky shoes? Like, in your life?" I asked him.

"Hahahaha, no? That's just plain immature." He laughed. I looked back at Liv, she started believing me. "Did I ever punch someone because they were walking on the side I wanted to walk at?" I asked him.

"No. Why are you asking me this, man?" He asked me.

"I'll answer that later. Have I ever disrespected a woman?" I asked him.

"Pfft, no. Remember that one time we were talking and Luca called this girl a who-" 

"Thanks bro!" I stopped him. He said everything Liv needed to hear. "I just need that." I smiled at him.

"Alright, man." He brushed off the million questions he had on the top of his head.

"You heard that?" I asked Liv.

"Yeah. I'm sorry for questioning you." She put her head down. "I'll call you late-"

"No, wait a second. You still haven't answered where you got all this from." I raised one of my eyebrows at her.

"It's nothing." She answered. "We'll talk-"

"No, it is something. Why would you think I could do that?" I asked her, disappointed.

"Isaac told me that. He called me and told me those lies." She answered, looking at me to see my reaction.

"What?" I uttered. What did I ever do to him?! 

"He said you wouldn't be able to prove that wrong." She added. My anger just kept building up.

"Why did you believe him?" I asked her. "I thought you knew me better." I breathed out.

"I'm sorry. He was just convincing, and you said he forced you into bad things when you were younger, so I just thought it made sense-"

"Yeah. I'll talk to you soon." I interrupted her. "I love you." I mumbled before hanging up. Was I disappointed at Liv? Yes, I thought she knew me better. Was I angry? Of course I was, but not at Liv, I was angry at Isaac. And the only way to take this out of me is writing it down. So I did. I grabbed my guitar, a notepad, and left my phone recording. The melody and the chords came so smoothly.

You've been lying to yourself
Lie to everyone else
Only thinking about yourself
Darling what the hell? 

I know what you say about me

I hope that it makes you happy 
You can't seem to get me off your mind, oh

I know you're lying through your teeth 
You told them the lies that you told me 

I've had enough of it this time

So you can lie, lie, lie, lie, lie
Go ahead and try, try, try, try, try
It won't work this time, time, time, time, time
I kiss your ass goodbye, bye, bye, bye, bye
I'll kiss your ass goodbye

I felt the need of posting it on social media. Isaac had to know he messed with the wrong guy. I put on some joggers and a light brown sweater and recorded the song. Then, I posted it on my Instagram.