Chapter 25

-March 2019-

Josh's POV:

It's Monday. Two days after all that drama. I told Matt, Dara, Larry, Julia, and Frankie to pretend I never said a word about what happened between Olivia and I. This is a mess.

We're in the break room, sitting in the bean bags, doing our own things. Matt, Larry, and I are watching some car videos. Dara, Sof, Juj, and Frankie and playing the nail salon while they paint their nails, and Olivia and Ethan are doing something on his phone. Tim allowed Ethan to come to set whenever we wanted to, which gets on my nerves. I can't stand seeing them together. But, it's not my life, so I won't focus on that.

"Guys let's all take a picture." Said Julia. We all scoot over to where she was sitting, to fit in the picture.

"Liv, can you move to the other side? I'm blocking you with arm." Juj asked.

"Uh, no it's fine. Just take the picture without me." She answered, once she realized she would have to be next to me. She turned back and sat on her bean bag with Ethan.

"Why? It's not like you and Josh are in a fight or something." Frankie chuckled. I looked at Frankie, who was nervously laughing. I turned to Olivia who took her eyes off her phone and onto Frankie.

"Why would you say that?" She asked, she was angry. Ethan whispered something in her ear before he left, he went in the wrong direction.

"The exit is to the right, man." I said in a loud tone so he could hear me. 

"Oh, thanks." He said, turning around. Olivia and I stared at each other from our sits. The tension between us could be cut with a knife. 

"Can we talk?" She asked me, standing up. Yep, this is happening in front of everyone.

"Yeah, sure."  I got up as well, placing my hands deep in the pockets of my jeans. We went to the side and she spoke up.

"Why would you tell them?!" She whispered harshly.

"I didn't know you wanted to keep this a secret!" I whispered.

"You can't just tell anyone what happened like that! We have a reputation! If our fans hear this they could turn away from us!"

"Olivia, our fans don't even ship us! The cast was going to find out anyways! The way you keep ignoring me gave it away!"

"Oh, so now it's my fault?!" She asked, we were still whispering.

"So it was my fault!? I wasn't the one who pretended I didn't exist!" I whispered bitterly.

"And I wasn't the one who fell for their co-star!" She added.

"Really? Then, why did you kiss me?!" 

"I'm not doing this again!" She whispered.

"No, answer that. Why did you kiss me?!"

"BECAUSE I LIKE YOU!" She yelled back. "I- I used to." She said, quietly. I felt everyone's heads turn to us.

"WELL, I DID TOO! I JUST DIDN'T THINK YOU COULD BE THAT NAIVE TO RUN BACK TO ETHAN LIKE THAT!" I yelled, just then someone opened the door.

"What?!" Ethan said, walking in. Olivia turned to look at me Ethan, then back to me again. If looks could kill... "What do you mean?" Ethan asked furiously, walking over to me. This kid wanted to fight? Pfft, I could take him anytime.

"You're-" I started, pushing him away from me.

"Guys, calm down." Liv stood in between us, I felt her shaking.