Chapter 55

-October 2019-

Olivia's POV:

"What are you doing?" Josh asked me. We were on a FaceTime.

"Thinking about Halloween." I responded. Madi is having a party and I didn't want to go, but Madi really wanted me there. She let me invite Josh if I wanted to. I was thinking about wearing matching Halloween costumes with him, but I don't know if he'll think that's dumb.

"What about Halloween?" He asked me.

"Costumes." I replied.

"What about costumes?" He looked at me through the camera.

"The party." I answered.

"Well, what about the party?" He asked me. He knew I wasn't in the mood to go.

"Why are you questioning me?" I asked him.

"Bacause I know you're hiding something, and you don't want to talk with me about it." He chuckled. "What's up?" He asked me, raising his eyebrows.

"The sky." I shrugged.

"Okie. I'll call you later." He smiled.

"Wait- why-" I asked. It took me off surprise. He didn't even tell me why, he just hung up. I called him a few times after that, but he didn't answer. About half an hour later, he texted me.

Joshy

Josh:

i love u 😘
i didn't say it when i hung up 

You:

answer me

Josh:

:)

You:

:(

Josh:

can you please open the door? 

it's kinda chilly out here

You:

you're here?

Josh:

😁

I went to the door and opened it.

"Hi." He smiled, pecking my lips. Though my parents are there, we don't really feel the need to hide so much anymore. We've been dating for 3 months already.

"What are you doing here?" I asked him, standing on the door.

"Am I not welcomed here anymore?" He laughed.

"You know what I mean." I rolled my eyes.

"I don't. But I have ice cream." He smirked. That knowing, teasing, annoying, yet hot and cute smirk. I hated that I loved it. After saluting my parents, he guided us to my room. "Are you going to talk now or am I going to eat this delicious and creamy ice cream by myself?" He smirked.

"Talk about what?" I asked, knowing what he meant.

"Okay." He took out chocolate fudge and spread it out on the box of ice cream. It was a mix of vanilla, strawberry, and mint chocolate chip. My favorite flavors were strawberry and vanilla, and his were mint chocolate chip and vanilla. He's so annoying sometimes, and once again, I hate that I love it and I have to pretend I don't, yet he knows I love it so he does it even more which annoys me even more! "You sure you don't want to? I mean, I'm giving you a second chance." He shrugged, taking out some sprinkles and whip cream.