Chapter 53

-September 2019-
-A couple of hours after last chapter-

Olivia's POV:

"I'm already exhausted." He sat on the couch. I cuddled next to him, turning my phone on.

"Oh, wait. You forgot the password." I remembered when I couldn't open Instagram.

"You forgot mines too. The blame is not all on me." He chuckled, turning to look at me.

"But you are one to blame." I pointed out.

"Well, you are too." He got closer to my face.

"I know that." I furrow my eyebrows, getting closer to him.

"Okay." He leaned closer.

"Okay." I did the same.

"Okay." He repeated what I'd done.

"Okay." I answered, realizing our foreheads were already touching.

"What are you going to do now?" He smirked at me.

"Nothing." I pulled away, looking everywhere but him.

"You're rude." He crossed his arms over his chest.

"No I'm not." I scoffed at him.

"Yes you are." He turned to me.

"I'm not." I got closer to him. Here we go again.

"You are too." He leaned forward.

"No." I moved closer again.

"Yes."

"No."

"Yes."

"N-" I stopped. Before I knew it I was on his lap.

"You are." He pouted.

"Grow up." I rolled my eyes.

"Okay." He cleared his throat before pushing me closer to him, if that was even possible. "Are you going to kiss me or what?" He looked at me dead in the eyes. I blushed at the sudden change in him.

"Or what." I smirked, trying to keep it cool.

"I know you don't mean that." He turned us over, pinning me on the couch. How is he so freakishly strong yet so gentle at the same time? And, how can he change from a 5 year old to an 18 year old so quickly?

"I- d-do." I stuttered.

"I- d-do." He mocked me. "Sure you do." He rolled his eyes. We stared at each other, teasing ourselves with our eyes. I couldn't go on any longer, so I somehow released my hand from his grip and pulled him to me by the back of his neck. He hummed in response, before turning us around again, holding me in place by my thighs. It wasn't even ten seconds later that Rebecca was crying again.

He pulled away first, taking me off his lap.

"I'll get it." I whined.

"Don't worry, I got it." He said at the same time.

"You?" We asked together. He kissed me sweetly. "I'll do it." He smiled, walking over to Rebecca. "What's wrong?" He asked her as he place her on his chest, patting her back softly. "Don't cry. You get all red and ugly when you do." He joked, so I could laugh. I indeed laughed.

"I think it's time to change her diaper." He looked at me.

"I think I'll throw up before I do that." I stood up.

"Let's do it together." He offered. I nodded before he handed me Rebecca. He put some cushions on the floor and a blanket on top of that, then he motion me to put her on there. "Can you hand me a diaper and the wipes, please?" He asked me. I nodded and gave it to him. He took the diaper off her. "Oh gosh." He breathed out of disgust. Yeah, it looked pretty gross.

"Let me do it." I bent down next to him. I got the wipes and started cleaning her up gently and slowly. She kept on crying.

"You might want to be quicker." He suggested, holding her steady.

"Why?" I asked him. Right then she peed.

"That's why." He laughed, quickly finishing up everything. He picked her up and wrapped her around the blanket, walking around the living room. She calmed down immediately. I cleaned up the mess on the floor, making sure everything was organized.

"One day you're going to be an awesome dad." I blurted out. He turned to me and blushed.

"You would be a great mom yourself." He walked closer to me, kissing me. Once again, Rebecca started crying. "Wait, get away." He pushed me a little, walking a few steps away from me. He started rocking Rebecca and she calmed down. "Now, come here and kiss me." He commanded. I did what he said, and Rebecca began crying. "She doesn't like it when we kiss." He chuckled.

"You're rude." I told Rebecca, she saw me and cried louder.

"Wow!" He laughed. "Come on! She's the prettiest girl I've ever seen!" He told Rebecca. She kept on crying. "I'm going to get away from you." He chuckled, kissing me before walking over to the window. "Look, you see that? That's a bird in a nest." He whispered to Rebecca. "And that over there is a dog. Why don't you try and say dog? Come on, act like a real kid." He joked.

"She's only 3 months old." I laughed.

"Yeah, but who knows, maybe she'll turn out as smart as you." He complimented me. I grinned before going to the kitchen to eat something.

- · · · -

Josh's POV:

We made it through the day, and she's asleep again. She didn't sleep a lot in the morning, so I'm hopeful she can sleep right now and not wake up. I made sure that the lights were off and the door was locked before I walked to Liv's room.

"Are you tired?" She asked me.

"Yeah. Who knew that could be so difficult?" I asked, stretching. She nodded, before getting under the covers. "Liv, do you mind if I sleep without a shirt on?" I asked her. I always sleep shirtless, except when I sleep with her.

"No." She answered before went fully under the covers. I took my shirt off and slid under the covers with her.

"I know you're blushing." I smirked, pulling the covers down to see her.

"I'm not." She covered her face with her hands.

"Don't worry, I would to." I joked.

"Chill out, egocentric." She rolled her eyes. Without saying another word, I pulled her to me and that's how we fell asleep.

N/A
little bit of drama coming =)