Chapter 50

-August 2019-
-A couple of hours after last chapter-

Olivia's POV:

I fluttered my eyes open, but closed them again when I saw how bright my room was.

"Morning." I heard a sleepy voice say, gently moving my hair out of my face. I smiled at his touch.

"Hi." I opened my eyes again, to be met by Josh's face. He rubbed his thumb on my cheek, slowly. "What?" I asked, we were staring at each other.

"You're gorgeous." He smiled at me. I giggled at the compliment. "And your giggle is beautiful, and your eyes are charming, and your hair is so soft, and-" He stopped when we heard noise coming form the kitchen.

"Thank you. You're handsome." I kissed him. "But we should probably get up now or we're going to be late." I sat up on my bed

"Nooooo." He groaned, pulling me back down. "Stay here for a little bit more." He hugged me, pulling him close to him. I sighed and gave in. He closed his eyes and went to sleep again. I couldn't blame him, we only slept 4 hours... but I could mess with him. I waited a few minutes, then I shook him by his shoulders.

"Josh! We're late!" I exclaimed, lying.

"No we're not, it's barely been 2 minutes." He groaned into my pillow.

"But- how- you looked so asleep." I laughed.

"But I wasn't." He smirked. "Nice try though. You can't outdo the do-er." He kiss me, getting up from my bed.

Josh's POV:

"You're mean." She stomped.

"Next time I'll pretend you did scared me, okay?" I laughed, walking over to her.

"You better." She pointed a finger at me. I hummed in response, pecking her lips. We walked to the living room, stretching while we walked.

"Hey guys." Her mom greeted us.

"Hi mom." Liv flopped to the couch.

"I'm sorry for staying over without asking you guys." I apologized to her mom.

"Oh, it's fine." Her mom shook it off.

"Really?" I asked.

"Yeah. It's fine, son." He dad came out of nowhere, massaging my shoulders. Son? Okay... I could get used to this. "As long as you don't do anything-"

"Dad!" Liv interrupted him, covering her red face with a pillow. I laughed and nodded.

"Thanks for having me here, but I have to go get ready." I smiled.

"Do you have breakfast?" Liv's mom asked me.

"No, but I can buy something on the way." I answered.

"No, you can stay here and eat with us." Her mom smiled. I looked at Liv who was begging with her eyes for me to stay.

"Okay, I will. Thank you." I smiled, sitting down next to Liv on the couch.

"Good, It'll be ready in a couple of minutes." She smiled before she left to the kitchen.

"I wanted you to stay." Liv revealed quietly, wrapping her arms around me.

"I could tell." I laughed, while she placed her head on my shoulder. "Don't fall asleep." I chuckled shaking her a little bit.

"Why didn't we just go to sleep when we were supposed to?" She yawned.

"Because you kept talking." I nudged her.

"You did too." She looked at me.

"You have bags under you eyes." I pointed out, rubbing them with my thumb.

"I do?" She asked, sighing.

"Don't worry about it. I know how to fix it. And the answer is not makeup." I grinned. "I'm going to go to the store to buy what I need, I'll be back." I smiled at her before I left the house. I went as fast as I could. Realizing I had to get ready, so I drove to my house and got dressed. Then I drove back to her house in record time.

"Great, we're all here." Her mom smiled at me. I sat down at the table next to Liv, thanking her parents again. Always courtesy with the parents. Wise words from my own parents. 

I talked about the time I was 8 and I did the musical version of Willy Wonka. There was a dance and my shoe fell off and I didn't have time to put it on again. The dancers and I did a circle around the stage like we had rehearsed. Then, as I was doing another move my foot landed on my shoe and I slid it on without missing a beat, so I got a standing ovation.

"How many musicals did you act on?" Liv's dad asked me.

"Ooh, I have no idea anymore. I lost count after 30." I laughed. "It was my whole childhood."

"I did Annie as a musical once." Liv told me.

"When?" I asked her.

"About three years ago." She calculated.

"No way! I was in it a production of it about 3 years ago too. I was doing some background work." I smiled. "We were probably in the same production company."

"How did I never see you though!?" She laughed.

"I know right! Yesterday Matt showed me a video of us at the 2018 Kid's Choice Awards and we literally hugged yet I still couldn't remember you at the audition." I joked.

"Oh yeah! I remember that!" Her face lit up. After we were done eating I helped her get ready. I did her makeup. She thought I was going to get revenge from the time she put makeup on me but I didn't. She was stunned when she saw herself on the mirror.

"You deserve to look like a Disney Princess." I smirked.

"How did you do this?!" She turned to me, with her jaw dropped.

"5 sisters." I rolled my eyes. She's always forgetting that.

"Oh, hush. You forgot who I was at the auditions." She blamed me, turning to look at me.

"You say that now that you have proof we met before." I scoffed playfully, slowly walikng over to her.

"And what if I do?" She asked me.

"This." I smirked, pulling her closer to me by her waist, interlocking our lips together somewhat rough and gentle at the same time.

"Oh, okay. Good to know." Liv joked, catching her breath.

"Yeah. We're already late, come on." I laughed, pulling her hand.

- · · · -

We've been doing interviews since 10 AM today.

"I literally stopped when they showed Bob Ross' son." Matt told me. We were walking together out of an interview. We had to dance for 15 without stopping. "I had no idea Bob Ross had a son." He raised his hands, to which I laughed.

"Guys, I know today has been stressful, but we only have one interview left." Tim smiled before he guided us to a room.

"We're getting season two." I whispered to Liv.

"How do you know that?" She looked at me.

"I don't, but it's too obvious." I laughed. We were brought to a room and they should us a trailer. Maybe I was wrong.... and they only wanted us to show a new trailer?...

"How did you like the trailer?" Tim asked us.

"It was good." Dara answered. We nodded our head, waiting for the bigger announcement.

"Oh, well that's good because we're going back to East High. We got picked up for season 2!" Tim made known. We all clapped, Sofia fell on a lamp, and Matt yelled so much he started losing his voice. We did the wildcat cheer and went to Larry's for a party.

"I'm just happy I get to spend more time with you." I smiled at Liv.

"I am too." She kissed me.

"Yeah, so... we're here too guys." Frankie joked. We all laughed and  joking with each other the whole night.