Chapter 46

-July 2019-
-Josh and Liv have hung out almost everyday-

Olivia's POV:

I feel like a trash bag. I woke up today in the worst mood ever, I have cramps, and I just hate everything right now. So I called Josh.

"Josh, can you come to my house and stay here with me?" I whined.

"I would love to. I'll be there if a few minutes. Love you." He answered. I liked that he didn't ask for an explanation. I wasn't in the mood to talk or do anything.

"Love you too." I smiled softly, before I hung up. I laid in my bed staring at the white ceiling, until I heard a knock on the door.

"Liv, honey. Josh is here." My mom told me. A small smiled crept on my lips.

"Can you tell him to come in here?" I asked, tired.

"Sure." She smiled. 

"Hey." I heard a deep voice say. I leaned my head to the side just a bit, enough to see the messy curls.

"Hoodie." I pointed at the item of clothing he had in his hand.

"I brought it just for you." He smiled. "Why do you look so dead?" He chuckled.

"I'm on my period." I whined.

"Oh, come here, then."  He opened his arms for me.

"You're not grossed out?" I asked confused.

"No. Why would I be grossed out? It's normal." He laughed, sitting on my bed.

"Oh. I forgot you have 5 sisters." I laughed, as he placed me on his lap.

"Right." He laughed. "What do you want to do?" He asked me.

"Anything that doesn't involve me walking." I laughed. "Or doing any effort whatsoever."

"Okay." He laughed. "What if we get some ice cream and binge watch a show?" He proposed.

"That sounds like something I'm interested on right now." I nodded, laughing.

"Okay. I'll get the ice cream, pick a show you want to watch." He smiled, trying to get up but I hung onto him. "Livvy, let me go." He laughed.

"No. I don't want to." I buried my face on his chest.

"But the ice cream and movies?" He asked me, rubbing his hands on my waist.

"Those can wait. Can you tell me a story?" I asked him. He sat further down on my bed to the wall so he had something to lean his back on.

"If that's what you want." He rocked us back and forth. "I'll tell you the story of when I got this scar." He rolled up his sleeve and showed me a crooked line down his left arm. So, when I was fourteen I had really bad friends, and they would constantly encourage me to make bad choices. So one night, they told me to sneak out. It was nothing I hadn't done before so I did. But, they told me to drive my parent's car and pick them up. And because I wanted to be one of the 'popular' ones, I did it." He explained.

"You're dumb." I mumbled.

"Hey! I heard that!" He exclaimed. I softly kissed him. " Okay, I'll pretend I never heard that." He agreed once we pulled away.

"Good." I chuckled. "I want to know what ends up happening." I placed my head on his shoulder, wrapping my arms around his neck, while he kept his hands on my waist.

"Alright. So, I got in the car and started driving, with no idea of what I was doing. I picked my friends up and one of them asked me to let him drive."

"You didn't let him drive, did you?" I interrupted. He was silent. "Oh my gosh, who am I dating?" I joked.

"A dork." He joked.

"You're not a dork." I turned to him. I stared at him and hummed. "Maybe you are." I agreed.

"Hey!" He exclaimed once again. I interlocked our lips for a couple of seconds before I pulled away. "Never mind." He grinned.

"Go on." I laughed.

"So, I let him drive and he was really good at it. We drove through the highway and found a very dark and lonely road, so we turned to it and he started driving extremely fast. We stuck our bodies out of the car, and hung from the window. It was honestly pretty cool to feel the wind blow against us, but not something I would ever do again."

"I feel like this has a bad ending." I laughed. He nodded and kept going.

"So, we didn't see the sign that said 'Dead end' and we kept increasing the speed of the car, to the point where we could easily fall off if we stuck our bodies out, so we stayed inside the car. We were driving at, like, 180 miles per hour."

"You could've died!" I exclaimed.

"Yeah. I was dumb for that, I know." He chucked. "So, it was getting really fast so we told my friend to slow down, but when he tried to the brake broke. At first we thought it was a joke, but we quickly caught on that it was broken so we started yelling. He stopped pushing the pedal and let the car go slow down by itself. It slowed down a little, so we started to calm down. Then we saw a red wall, which was quickly getting bigger. I yelled to everyone to put their seat-belts on, and before we knew it the car crashed into the wall. I heard glass breaking, and I remember I covered my face with my legs and hugged my knees while the car rolled over and over. After the car stopped moving we immediately got out of it. Somehow we were all fine, I had a scratch, but other than that we were completely good. We started laughing about how loud we screamed and how dumb we must've looked trying to stop the car." He laughed.

"You're laughing?! You could've died!" I pointed out, shocked.

"But I didn't" He smirked. "And now I have the prettiest girl in my arms." He kissed me.

"Okay, on with the story." I blushed.

N/A
I'm posting another chapter in a couple of minutes!!! Stay tuned!!!