Chapter 62

-November 2019-
-A few hours after last chapter-

Josh's POV:

"Hiya." Liv smiled as I opened my eyes. We were both cuddled on my bed.

"Hi, beautiful." I smiled, pecking her lips. She slid her fingers through my curls. I hummed at the feeling of her nails slightly scratching my scalp.

"I had a dream where you shaved your curls off. Don't ever do that or I will break up with you." She warned me, pulling the curls out of my forehead with her palm to see how I'd look bald.

"Sheesh, we just woke up and you're already moody?" I joked.

"You looked really scary without Herbie in that dream. Don't you dare touch him." She laughed.

"Okay." I brought her closer to me. "Only because you said so." I chuckled.

"Good." She smiled, messing with my curls.

"OW!" I whined, when a strand of my hair unintentionally tangled up in her ring.

"Sorry!" She laughed, slowly untangling the hair off her ring.

"Yeah, but that doesn't take the pain away." I pouted, bringing my hand to rub the hurt spot.

"I'm sorry." She rubbed my cheek, getting our foreheads together.

"That still doesn't help." I frowned. She pecked my lips, asking with her eyes if it was better. "It was a little better." I smirked. She rolled her eyes when she got the message.

"Of course you would." She mumbled before she leaned in. I laughed before, capturing her lips in mine.

"Are we going to Isaac's today?" She pulled away; Just when it was getting good. I frowned and pulled her back in. "Josh." She pulled back.

"Later." I groaned, leaning in again.

"Later when?" She asked me. Was she trying to hold in a laugh?

"I don't know. Later." I rolled my eyes, bringer back to me. She pulled away after a few seconds.

"Do you know what you're going to tell him?" She asked me.

"I'll figure it out on the way there." I answered, annoyed. Scooting her closer, interlocking our lips.

"What are you going to wear?" She asked me, pushing herself away from me.

"What are you even talking about?" I asked her, annoyed.

"I don't know. I just wanted to tease you since you do it it to me all the time." She pointed out, chuckling.

"I hate you." I furrowed my eyebrows.

"I know you love me." She laughed. I didn't wait any longer and leaned her back in. She didn't pull away this time, which I liked. Just when I thought I had it this time, she pushed me away from my chest.

"Liv!" I groaned, irritated.

"I'm just playing." She laughed, pulling me back in.  "Just kidding, I'm not." She laughed.

"Well, I don't even want to do this anymore." I turned around, pouting. I was facing away from her.

"Did I tease you too much?" She laughed at my attitude.

"Yes." I answered, mad.

"Good." She beamed.

"What?!" I turned back around, stunned.

"It's payback time, handsome." She messed my curls. Okay, Fine. did I tease her often? Yes, to not say every day. Did she liked it? Of course! I knew she did.