Chapter 44

-July 2019-
-Right before last chapter-

Josh's POV:

"Hi, Princess." I grinned, when I pulled up at her house. 

"Hey, handsome." She beamed, pecking my lips. We blushed at the names we called each other.

"You ready? Warning in advance, my family can be a handful sometimes." I laughed.

"Yeah, I'm ready." She smiled. We put some music on and sang along quietly.

"Ugh, the traffic." I mumbled. "MOVE!" I shouted to the other cars, making Liv giggle.

"Josh, it's LA, there's always traffic." She calmed me down. I put my hand on her thigh.

"You're right." I turned to her, kissing her neck.

"Pay attention to the road, you have to move forward." Liv giggled, pointing to the car in front of us.

"One more." I smirked, kissing her lips.

She pulled away from me once she realized I wasn't going to pull away any time soon. The rest of the ride was quiet. It was a comfortable silence.

"We're here!" I stretched, before I got out of the car and opened the door for Liv. She nodded her head, saying thank you. I grabbed her hand and walked her to the entrance. "Whatever my sisters say, don't listen to them. They just was to embarrass me." I chuckled
before I opened the door.

"Okay." She laughed. I walked us to the living room, where I assumed everyone was.

"Hey guys." I stood in at the entrance with Liv. Everyone's gaze turned to us. "This is Liv. Liv, this is my family." I smiled, introducing them.

"Hello, sweetie!" My mom walked up to Liv and hugged her. My mom was a very soft and open person.

"Hi, Mrs. Bassett." Liv smiled, hugging her back.

"Oh, please. Call me Laura." She smiled. Liv nodded and turned to the rest. They all took to turns hugging her.

"Did I mention they like hugs... a lot." I told Liv. She laughed, before Claire came up to her.

"Hi Liv." Claire smiled.

"Hi Claire! Josh told me amazing stories about you. He said you like Taylor Swift." Liv smiled. She was so bubbly.

"Do you like Taylor Swift?" Claire asked her. Like? Liv would die for that woman!

"I love her!" Liv answered.

"We're going to be like sisters." Claire claimed.

"I'd love to. I don't have any siblings." She smiled.

"Take all of us as your siblings now." Winter smiled. This went better than I expected.

"Okay." She smiled, squeezing my hand.

"Alright people, let's eat dinner now." My dad said, motioning us to the kitchen table.

"Josh, where can I leave my bag?" Liv asked me. I took it and placed it on the rack next to the door. She thanked me and we sat down.

"Liv, did you know Josh's nickname used to be Jojo?" Ashley, my sister, asked Liv. I flushed at the embarrassment of the name.

"No." Liv laughed, looking at me. My sisters will be my sisters, and they will embarrass the heck out of me.

"He couldn't sleep at night without a really big stuffed animal when he was 6." Claire laughed.

"Why? I don't need you guys to humiliate me in front of my girlfriend." I chuckled.