CHAPTER 46: Happy Valentines Day

Twentyfour hours later.

Arylle woke up in a luxuriously designed room with spectacular skyline view of Han River. She almost fell down from her bed in shock. The last thing she remembered was the guy who abducted her and put a black bag on her head.

"Nasa langit na ba ako Lord? Patay na ba ako? Ganito ba ang itsura ng langit?" She stood and leaned on the massive windows soaring high above the familiar city she always dreamed of. A picture she kept on saving every now and then on her gallery's phone.

"Ang ganda! Shet! Nasa langit na nga ako..." Arylle pinched herself to identify if it was a dream or if she was really dead seeing her dream paradise.

"Aaaw!" But she got hurt from pinching herself, meaning to say, she was not dreaming. It was real.

Arylle was really in the Signiel Seoul which was located in the Lotte World Tower. It was her dream to be in this fivestar hotel. A mere dream because, only the riches of the rich will throw money for this kind of luxury. Simply coming to Seoul Korea was enough, but she couldn't believe that she was standing above the clouds right now. She forgot that she was kidnapped by someone, still wearing her hello kitty pair pajamas.

After being fascinated with the breathtaking panoramic views of Seoul, she went outside to kill her curiosity. Not thinking of the abductor, but what more this place can offer.

"Wow!" She was out of breath seeing the high-end amenities as she started to walk inside the suite. A lavish living room, meeting room and secretary room. She wondered on which floor she was, but reading the pamphlet on the top of center table, she almost fainted knowing that she was on Siegnel Seoul's Royal Suite room.

"Oh my God!" She knew the price of this suite room. It was beyond her imagination. Being a KPOP and Koreanovela fan, it is always fun for her to know more of their culture, tourist spots and everything about Korea. Dreaming to be in the most tallest skyscraper of her dreamland, she exactly knew the price of the suite room where she woke up. Its the most expensive hotel room in Seoul Korea. Eighteen thousand dollars or eight hundred twenty eight thousand pesos per day, almost a million per twenty four hours.

She continued to explore the place until Arylle saw the private jacuzzi where a man was gorgeously standing out of the water. Her cheeks went red seeing those familiar pink nipples.

"Goodmorning! Happy Valentines Day! Ang tagal ng tulog mo ah..." Nagpunas si Nathan ng sarili at naglagay tuwalya sa katawan niya.

"Aish! Yang mata mo nga...sa taas ka tumingin. Huwag sa nipples ko." Kumuha siya ng bathrobe at ibinalot sa sarili niya. Ibinato niya ang tuwalya sa ulo ni Arylle saka binuhat ang dalaga papunta sa sala.

Kalong kalong pa din ni Nathan si Arylle nang tanggalin ng dalaga ang tuwalya mula sa ulo niya. Hindi ito agad nakapagsalita, nakatingin lang ito sa binata na tila sinusuri ang mukha nito. Halu-halong emosyon ang tumatakbo sa isip at puso niya.

"Kainis ka!" Ang namumuong luha ni Arylle mula sa mga mata ang agad na nagpayakap kay Nathan sa dalaga.

"Sorry na...natakot ba kita? Hmmm? Sorry...ang hirap mo kasing isurprise eh. Ang lakas ng pang-amoy mo. Palaging epic failed yung mga monthsaries natin. Sorry na...huwag ka na umiyak. Tahan na..." Pinahid ni Nathan ang luha ni Arylle.

"I won't let anyone abduct you Arylle. I will protect you, may butlers man o wala. Hindi ko hahayaan na masaktan ng kahit sino ang girlfriend ko. Sorry kung natakot kita. Sorry kung-"

"Hindi naman yun ang iniiyakan ko!" Panay pa din ang pagtulo ng luha ng dalagang yumakap ng mahigpit kay Nathan.

"Kainis ka! Tiniis mo ako ng one week! Akala ko ibi-break mo na ako dahil kay Lorraine! Akala ko talagang napuno ka na sa akin dahil sa ginawa ko. Hindi ka na nga nag-duty, di mo pa sinagot mga tawag at text ko! Takot na takot kaya ako!" She end up having hiccups for tremendously crying.