CHAPTER 13: Heaven in Hell

"Are you ready for another game Clarissa?" Drake carries her to his favorite place, his playground.

"As always." She smiled, knowing that Drake was about to seduce her. Even before he touched her, she felt his hands on her with that smile on his face. He kiss her on the neck and she knew it. Drake's kiss came into her like electric tingles, its his way to show the desire to play.

He knows that once he kisses her neck, Clarissa's resistance will crumble. Just a few delicate touches of his warm lips, her hands will start to do the bidding.

"What do you want? Heaven or hell?" Drake asked her as they start to play the billiards.

"Anywhere Drake. Hell will always be heaven as long as I'm with you." He was her addiction. Drake doens't need any chants to seduce this woman. She will end up crying on his feet, begging him to do his thing. Even if it feels like hell to her, Clarissa was always willing to endure all the pain just to taste the pleasure Drake can give to her.

"Paano ba yan Clarissa? Mukhang talo ka na naman?" The devil's cruel smile of success.

"What are you waiting for?" Drake ran his hands over the cold metal tools and let a giggle slip while watching her as she slowly remove her clothes.

"That's why I like you so much. You have always been a good girl." Shackles were tied around her ankles and wrists, chaining her to the solid metalic bar hanging freely from the ceilings.

"As long as you are a good girl, I'm gonna give what you want. Do you understand?" They both gazed in each others eyes.

"Yes Sir." She was lost within the breathless paradise of Drake's devilish and authoritative eyes. He clutched his hands unto her hips leaning against on his muscular body.

She felt his fingers into her behind, slowly caressing it and without warning, he forcefully slap it continously. Clarissa could hear him panting, the pleasure in his breath, like an animal in heat.

"Good girl." She remained silent even the pain from her behind is crushing her.

"I'm gonna reward you with this." His finger did all the work.

"Masarap?" Bumulong ito sa tenga niya habang mas nilaliman at binibilisan ang bawat pagpitik ng daliri niya sa loob.

"Drake...please..." Pagma-makaawa ni Clarissa ng itigil ng binata ang ginagawa niya.

Drake picked up the scalpel, his eyes popped a little wider and his tongue shot out to lick his thin lips. He began to draw the blade over his thighs. He liked how the blood flow from the cut. The pain is increasing in waves as the blade dig in deeper. Each cut throbs but all she do is to close her eyes and bite her lips. She can't make any sound, if she did, Drake will never give what she wants.

"I love it Clarissa. You are such a good girl. And for that, I'm gonna reward you again. Huwag kang mag-alala, aabot tayo don. Basta magiging masunurin ka lang." Sabi nito saka lumuhod at sumilong sa may pagitan ng mga binti ng dalaga.

Drake! Sige pa! Drake! Huwag kang titigil! Please! Parang awa mo na! Malapit na akong labasan...

She wanted it so badly. Her torso arching while holding tightly unto the chains. That's what she want most, to feel him in between her legs. Drake's playful tongue. All she wanted was to be lick and suck by his warm mouth.

Oh Drake! Ooooh! Ooooh!

Clarissa's mind screamed out as the pleasure drove through his entire body. Every stroke he do became heavenly with touch of scorching fire. The only thoughts she had was Drake's dick. She have to surpass the final round of pain to get that dick inside her.

"My favorite toy...hmmm..." Inaamoy nito ang latigo habang papalapit kay Clarissa.

"Last round? Ready ka na?" Ilang beses ng nasubukan yon ng dalaga. Pero kahit pilitin niyang hindi humiyaw, wala siyang nagagawa kundi ang sumigaw sa sobrang sakit at hapdi. Nakikita pa lang niya na papalapit si Drake, parang nararamdaman na niya ang bawat latay na ibibigay nito sa may likuran niya.

Kaya mo yan! Kaya mo to Clarissa! Its just a whip. Paulit-ulit mo ng nagawa to. You have to succeed this time.

Her body was shaking and sweating. Sweat and blood from her back as the whip continoulsy hit her. The pain was merciless without escape.

"Kaya pa?" Tanong ni Drake sa kanya habang ang mga luhang patulo ay pilit niyang pinipigilan. Galit si Drake sa tuwing umiiyak siya. Mas lalo niyang nilalakasan ang bawat paghampas ng latigo sa tuwing may makikita siyang luha sa mga mata ni Clarissa.

"Can you really survive the third round?" His devilish laugh and smirk.

"Yes Sir." Nakayuko niyang sabi.

For a second she felt too weak too continue. She want to scream. She want to cry. She want him to stop, but all she did is to bit her lips to prevent any sound.

Looking up from the corner of Drake's playroom, she tried to steady herself trying to held her scream. Her body felt as if she had been bruised in every corner. Her legs felt shaky and could not support her body, yet she still want to surpass the final round. Clarissa already experienced how good Drake was. Giving her eye-rolling and toe-clawing pleasure.

She never experienced such pain in her life, but same thing with pleasure. No one ever gave Clarissa the pleasure Drake had given to her.

"Good girl. Now its your turn, what do you want me to do?" Hingal niyang sabi saka binitawan ang latigong hawak niya.

"Here..." Yumuko ito para ituro ang parteng dibdib nito.

"Your wish is my command." Ang dila niyang tila kumuryente sa buong katawan ni Clarissa ay nagsimula ng maglakbay dahan-dahan. Mula sa itaas, papuntang ibaba.

"You want me to untie you first?" Tumango lamang si Clarissa.

"Saan mo gustong gawin? Sa upuan? Sa kama? Sa-"

"Kahit saan Drake. I don't care, just fuck me now. Please?" Napangiti na lang si Drake sa hiling niyang iyon.

"I'm gonna fuck you. Now!" Kinalagan lang niya ang paa ng dalaga saka binuhat sa may puwetan nito. Walang sabi-sabi siyang bumaon sa may ari ni Clarissa.

"Oh Clarissa...how does it feel?" Binibilisan niya ang bawat hagod.

"It will always a taste of heaven in hell Drake." Mahigpit itong humawak sa kadena mula sa kamay niya habang tumitirik ang mata nito sa sarap na binibigay ng bawat hagod ni Drake sa may ari niya.