CHAPTER 75: Emotionally Complete

Drake was always an extraordinary display, his solid legs, fit torso, beautiful strong chest, muscular sexy back, bulging veins, towering height and of course his stunning gigantic cock. It may be wrong to feel her libido every now and then, Arylle couldn't change the fact that she always felt that way to him. That was why he's always teasing Nathan to make love with her. She wanted to remove those dirty cravings that surrounds her mind. Maybe because Drake was the first man who saw her naked. It was just his toys and fingers that touches hers, but still the electricity never fades.

Seriously Arylle...do you long for this? Ako ba talaga yung nasa isip mo ngayon o si Nathan? That kiss belongs to who? Para ba talaga sa akin yun? O gusto mo lang talaga gawin to? This earthly need...yun lang ba talaga ang gusto mo sa akin? Just my moans and screams? Yun lang ba talaga ako sayo?

His gaze focused on her eyes, it's intensity burning through her as if he could read her mind. She tried to stay cool but a wave of passion took over her ability to talk. She found herself staring back at his face. Confusion flooded her mind on why she was doing this things with him.

As soon as he release Arylle from his lips, she immediately fell to her knees. When his cock inches from her face, her consience vanished. She forgot that she was still grieving with Nathan's death. She wrapped her lips around his cock and devoured it, from his smooth head to his big beautiful balls.

"Mmm...mmm...mmm..." Drake moaned softly.

He was moaning and whimpering as her tongue run along with his hard shaft.

"Why do you love my moans Arylle?" He tried to complete those words without gasping.

Napatigil si Arylle sa ginagawa niya, doon nagkaroon ng pagkakataon si Drake para hilain ito patayo.

Not giving her time to answer, he pulls her close, their lips meeting each others, mouths open and tongues touching. He held her in his strong hands, firm but gentle, his soft kisses moving down her neck, his hands sliding down her shoulders then to her breasts.

If you really want this, I'm gonna give it to you. Wala akong pakialam kahit sino pang nasa isip mo ngayon.

Drake turned on the shower. The cold water caressing their skin was nothing to Arylle's hot flushes. They kissed under the shower, tongues darting, softly moaning, Arylle let go of herself, completely intoxicated with his warm, sweet and addictive kisses.

Drake...

If there were five greatest kisses of all time, this was one of them. Drake really knew how to make a woman trembled with just a kiss. As the water rushed down her body, his cock hardened more and he pressed against her. Arylle's skin is now sensitive to his every touch.

"Drake...mmm...ugghhh...Drake...mmm...hughhh..."

His large, masculine hands warmly stroked her body until it reaches her mound that craved for him with an ache that seemed impossible to be satisfied. She moaned as she continued to kiss her on the lips, on her neck, and finally reaching her hardened nipples.

"I'm gonna let you moan first Arylle, ako muna..." Bulong ni Drake bago binalik ang dila sa utong ng dalaga.

"Aaaagh! Haaaaa-aaaagh!" Daing niya nang paikutin ni Drake ang dila niya doon ng dahan-dahan. Nginig na nginig siyang napahawak sa basang buhok ng binata. Hindi iyon ang unang pagkakataon na paglaruan at sipsipin nito ang maselang parte na iyon, pero pakiramdam niya, sasabog ang buong katawan niya sa sobrang sarap. Hindi tumigil ang ungol niya, palakas iyon ng palakas lalo na nang sabay ang dila at kamay ni Drake.

"Ohhhhh...aaaahhhh...ughhhh..." She felt the building orgasm when Drake stop to gaze at her verge reactions.

"Huwag! Drake! Please! Please..." Hingal na pakiusap ni Arylle.