CHAPTER 60: Cold Heart

Arylle felt her body responded without her permission. Her eyes closing as Drake's hand began to run over her skin in gentle caresses. Her eyes closed to the rhythm, and she felt herself being swept away in his strong manly scent. Even the rain didn't removed that strong perfume he had.

Ano bang klaseng pabango yan Drake? Ginto ba ang pinambili mo niyan? Napakabango naman! Walang sinabi ang ulan...o baka naman kahit pawis mo mabango? Aish!

Drake placed his hand firmly against the back of her neck, inspiring her in a gasp.

Fuck it Arylle! Do you want to...

He was observing her, Arylle still had those same reactions.

Arylle's cheeks had gone red. This was the price of allowing such deviousness to entertain her innermost desires. Maybe she fell out of love with him, but the lust within her didn't died yet. It was always there.

Open your eyes Arylle before I fucking...

But she was just a woman, not able to resist his hand that crawling gently over her inner ribs, then down towards the small of her back.

There was a silence amidst of the heavy rain. A silence filled with nothing but darkness as her vision was blocked and she lay helplessly on the sofa. She felt a gentle caress across her stomach, fingers gliding over her skin. She could barely breath and think. Memories of Drake's playground was dissipated in her system. The sensual pleasures she felt that night. Feather ticklers, toys, vibrators, bondage and Drake's finger that made her squirm and tremble all over. She could imagine the electronic chair that turned into a cross. Even the exact position of each sex furniture was on her mind.

"Mmmmm..." Every part of her consciousness could not withstand the overload of sensation across her nervous system except to moan and her squeal.

Drake slid his hands beneath her shirt and began circling across her nipples with delicate movements.

"Drake! Huwag! Hindi to tama!" She shouted.

Yet, she was lying. She had wanted this. Arylle had wanted his hands all over her body, whether it was through warm embraces or gentle caresses. Not just his hands but his manhood.

"Arylle..." He said in a low and deep voice.

"Ha? Ah...ahm..." She opened her eyes.

Again, her eyes was glued on Drake's chest and lion tattoo. She gulped hard as her eyes traveled on his very defined six packed curves and V-line washboard abs, wondering what would it feel like to run her tongue along with it.

"Kulang lang ng ligo yan Arylle! Iligo mo ulit! Para hindi ka naiinitan!" He tossed the towel on her face.

Shit! Tang-ina! Nag-moan ba ako? Putek! Aish! Nakakahiya!

Hindi niya tinanggal ang tuwalya sa mukha niya nang tumayo siya. Hiyang-hiya siya sa kung anumang itsura niya sa harapan ni Drake. Sigurado siyang nawala siya sa ulirat nang mapaupo sa sofa. Kung saan-saan naglakbay ang imahinasyon niya.

"Where did your lustful imagination brought you Arylle? Why are you moaning like someone is fucking you? Did I-"

"Aish! Hindi ako nag-moan noh! Sinong nag-moan? Magbihis ka na nga! Bwisit!" Putol ni Arylle kay Drake. Pulang-pula at hiyang-hiya.

"Hindi ka na kasi dapat nagpapainit ng tubig kapag naliligo ka. Tsaka...huwag kang kain ng kain ng talaba, nakakalibog yun Arylle..." Sa apat na araw nilang magkakasunod na duty, may baon ito laging talaba. Panay ang asar ng binata sa kanya pero hindi na lang niya pinapansin. Ngunit sa pagkakataong ito, tila natamaan siya.