CHAPTER 90: Leads To You

"I love you mylove, and for that...I'm gonna give what you want." Drake smiled while holding in to Arylle's legs.

Her mound was soon dripping wet, her body aching with desire. She remembered the first time they did it. No matter how painful it was, it was the best thing she experienced with him.

"Mmmm..." Arylle guided the tip of his cock to her opening as he rocked his pelvis and slowly pressed the head against her velvety folds.

"Uggggh!" She gasped, and he groaned, at the exact same time as the head popped inside her.

No words were spoken. Just the sound of their soft moans and ragged breath.

Arylle let herself drift in and out of a dream state, feeling his hardness slowly penetrate her womanhood.

Drake closed his eyes and pressed his body against hers. He wanted to be as close to her as he could possibly be.

Only now, they were connected for real. Not lust or liquor guilt like the first time. He was inside her and they were one.

"Drake..." Hinihingal niyang sabi na napahawak sa magkabilang pisngi ng binata.

"Hmmm? Am I too fast or too hard. Do you want me to slow down?" Nag-aalalang tanong niya sa dalaga.
Noon pa man ay agresibo na siya pagdating sa pakikipagtalik.

"I don't have that soft core, but I would try it for you. I will-"

"Mahal na mahal kita Drake. Mahal na mahal kita. Alam ko alam mo na yun, pero gusto ko lang ulit-ulitin sayo. Mahal na mahal na mahal kita." Naluluha niyang sabi sabay abot at halik sa labi ng binata.

"Noong gabing yun, yung unang beses natin...ginusto ko yun. Hindi yun dahil lasing ako o nalilibugan lang ako. Lahat ng ginawa natin, lahat yun ginusto ko. Ginawa ko yun dahil mahal kita. Hindi ko lang siguro maamin sa sarili ko, pero alam ko na mahal-"

Si Drake naman ang umabot sa labi ng dalaga. Hinalikan niya ito ng marahan habang dahan-dahang gumagalaw.

"If there was an emotion higher than love in this world, that would describe how I feel for you Arylle. Mahal na mahal kita. Sobrang mahal na mahal."

He kissed her again softly as he start to rock his pelvis.

Slowly.

Rhythmically.

Sliding his cock into her warm wet mound going deeper with every stroke.

It felt so wonderful for both of them.
To Drake, he couldn't believe how warm and wet her mound for him. It was still tight considering that it was the second time he penetrated her. The feeling of winning her virginity is a bonus. It was not really important to him but he like the sensation squeezing his cock on her tight mound. It made him want to cum so badly but he's trying to slow down to feel and savor every moment of it.

For Arylle, she loved the feeling of his body pressed against hers, feeling his  his warm breath on her neck. And, most of all, the feeling of his cock penetrating her, filling her womanhood.

It was like she was having one of those wonderful dreams. The kind you wish would never end.

"UGGGGGGHHHHH!" She let out a moan, slightly louder than her previous moans.

He started stroking her faster.

Deeper.

Every thrust felt like an expression of his feelings for her. All his defenses were gone. He nestled his face in her hair, breathing her scent, pressing himself into her like he doesn't wanted to end this momentum.