CHAPTER 47: Unwanted

"Mmm...mmm...mmm..." Nathan was panting as Arylle licked his nipples alternately.

"Fuck! Stop it! I said stop!" He cursed, regretting that he let her drink a few cocktails. As soon as they arrived in their room, she forcefully pushed him on the sofa. Pulled his shirt upward to gain an access to his virgin pink nipples.

Tang-ina! Bakit ko ba siya pinainom?

Nathan was trying to gain his strength to resist all the lustful feeling inside, but Arylle keep on doing it. Her mouth and tongue didn't stopped teasing his nipples. He was helpless and breathless lying on the sofa, gripping unto whatever his hands reached. The armrest, headrest, center table and even his own hair. His mind wanted to stop her, but his body couldn't do it.

"Oh shit! Arylle! Sinabi kong tama-"

His back arched as she continue to kissed down his body. Her soft lips felt like feather that made him twitch in his pants. As she reached the waistline of his pants, Arylle start to unbotton and unzip it.

"Ugh! Ooooh! Arylle! Please! Stop it! Stop it or I'll fuck-"

His head fell back as her hand reached his brief, wrapping his finger on his growing shaft. As Arylle started to stroke it, she could feel him getting harder in her hand.

"Tama-" Nakabwelo na si Nathan sa pagbangon, pero napahiga uli at napadaing na lang ng malakas. Nginig na nginig, namaluktot ang mga daliri sa paa, napahawak ng mahigpit sa armrest ng sofa at hindi mapakali ang ulo.

"Aaaaagh! Oh fuck! Mmmm! Ooooh! Shit! Aaa~aaagh! UGH...U~UUUUGH...
Arylle! Oh God! Oh! Shhh..."

He was panting, cursing and moaning as she began to licked circles on the tip of his shaft. Now, all the strength he had tried to build was all gone. Her tongue snatched it all. Nathan could never resist it, he was just a man. A man that needed to be pleasure. He regretted that he let her be drunk with all the unlimited cocktails. This time, he wondered if he could still fullfill his promise to Arylle's parents.

"AAAGH! MMM! FUCK ARYLLE!" She sucked on him, she put him deeper on her mouth. His moans are growing in intensity as he felt his tip brush against the back of her throat.

"Arylle...oooh...mmm....oh God Arylle! Oh! FFFFFFU~~~CK...!" He was shaking and and out of breath.

"A-"

"Ar-"

"Ary-"

"Arylle..."

Nathan began taking labored short breaths, difficult to complete his words.

As she heard him, she began stroking him harder into her mouth. Deeper, harder and faster.

"OH FUCCCCCCCCK! FUCCCCCK! FUCCCCK...OOOOH..."

She could see his legs shaking, toes are curling, hands tightly gripping on his hair, head is burrying on the sofa and eyes are rolling. Arylle could felt the pulsating of his shaft as Nathan started to cum.

"MMM! MMM! Mmm..." He pulled his hair tightly as he jerked and release his load into her mouth. Arylle continued to sucked it until he finally began to relax.

Wala pang dalawang minuto pagkatapos niyang labasan ay agad na tumayo si Nathan at walang sabi-sabing binuhat si Arylle papasok ng kwarto. Wala na siya sa ulirat, inalis lahat ng dalaga ang natitirang katinuan niya. Nakalimutan na niya ang pangako nito sa ama at ina ni Arylle. Mahal na mahal niya ang dalaga, at kung sakali mang handa na silang dalawa, hindi siya magdadalawang isip para pakasalan ito. Dala man ng alak ang ginawa ni Arylle, wala na siyang pakialam. Kahit noong unang buwan nila ay palagi siya nitong pinipilit na gawin iyon. Pero nagpipigil lang siya dahil sa pangakong binitawan niya sa mga magulang ng dalaga. At sa isip din niya, gusto niya iharap sa altar si Arylle bago nila gawin ang bagay na iyon. Kaso binago lahat ng alak ang kung anumang pangako ni Nathan. Lalaki lang siya, may mga bagay na hindi niya kayang pigilan.