CHAPTER 65: Fire, Aim and Shoot

"I hate you bitches! Why would I punish Drake for your stubborn wet damn pussies? Kayo dapat ang parusahan ko! Lalo ka na! Malandi ka! Dapat sayo-"

Sasampalin sana ni Clarissa si Arylle pero agad na sumigaw si Drake at nagmakaawa.

"CLARISSA! DON'T! I'M BEGGING YOU..."

Hindi lumapat ang palad ni Clarissa sa dalaga nang marinig nito ang pagmamakaawa ni Drake. Wala man siya sa katinuan niya, malambot ang puso niya pagdating sa binata.

"Don't hurt Arylle, parang awa mo na Clarissa. Punishing her is like punishing me a million times. If you really don't want to punish me, then don't touch her. Let them go Clarissa, walang kasalanan si Arylle at Sam sayo. Ako ang dahilan kung bakit ka galit. Let them go. If you want me to be your prisoner, I'm willing to do it. Gawin mo lahat ng gusto mo. I will obey all the things you want. Just let them go. Hurting or killing them will not do good to you. Hindi ikaw yan Claris, you won't hurt and kill innocent people just to get what you want. Please..." He was crying helplessly, still tied on the torture chair half naked.

Drake...

The three of them shed tears while looking at Drake on that torture chair. He was really a good man despite of having a strong and authoritative aura.

I love this man so much...fuck! I'm gonna kill you Clarissa once I got the chance!

Samantha was trying to control her rage by biting her lower lip while crying.

I don't wanna hurt you Drake...believe me! I just want to...

Clarissa immediately wiped her tears, doesn't wanted to show how powerless she was when it comes to Drake.

Huwag mo na akong mahalin Drake, mas lalo akong nakokonsensya sa ginagawa mo...

Hindi kayang tignan ni Arylle si Drake sa ganung sitwasyon. Hindi niya alam kung naaawa lang ba siya o naaapektuhan dahil sa mga sakripisyong ginagawa ng binata para sa kanya. Alam niyang nagpunta ito sa lugar na ito para iligtas siya. Sa lahat ng mga ginawa ng binata para sa kanya, hindi niya alam kung paano ba siya tatanaw ng utang na loob.

"Let put this way, I won't punish you if..." Dumako ang tingin ni Clarissa kay Arylle.

"If Arylle will obey my orders. This one will not be painful for you and for her. I just wanted to watch her while doing some kinky stuffs, but if she couldn't do it...Samantha will do her most favorite fetish with this beaded Cat-O-Nine tails. Did you miss doing it Sam? Do you missed whipping Drake with this thing?" Clarissa went to her while sniffing the whipping aparatus.

"Oh! I forgot...you are not using this one? Aren't you? You are using the stingrays whip tail to the bastinado. Am I right? Those are more painful than this one...you love to hurt Drake! You freaking sadistic bitch!"

"CLARISSA!"

Muli ay muntikan ng dumapo ang palad ni Clarissa sa mukha ni Sam kung hindi napasigaw si Drake.

"Bastinado?" Lumuwang ang busal ni Arylle sa bibig kaya nakuha niyang makapagsalita.

That is the first time Arylle heard that word. She suddenly became curios.

"Oh...we have a little girl here who doesn't know what bastinado means. Would you want me to try it to you Arylle? Jill, put her on the-"

"Clarissa! Stop messing around! Please! Just do it to me! Not to Arylle! Don't fucking hurt her!" Galit na galit na sabi ni Drake. Hindi niya maaatim na masaktan ang dalaga sa kahit anong paraan.

"Wait! I have some token here from Samantha's old collection. I will just show it to Arylle. Give me a second."

Samantha used to record all their kinky stuffs back then as a remembrance. Everytime she feels horny, she just watched Drake's video just to satisfy her needs. Now she knew who stole her hardrive. It was Clarissa's doing.