Yoongi - Migraine

Hi! So I'm back again with another fic! I just wanted to say thank you so much for 1k reads! I never expected this story to get so popular and I'm so happy people are enjoying my writing! I should also have another fic uploaded either today or tomorrow so please look out for that as well! Again, thank you so much! I hope you enjoy reading! 

Sickie : Yoongi

Caretaker : Mainly Jin and Hobi

Tw: Mentions of food, fainting 

Yoongi sat in front of the bright screen making his eyes pulse. His head throbs painfully as he clicks play, listening to the incomplete track he has been working on for hours now. He groans out of frustration. The track seemed off but he didn't know why. He never gets stuck on songs, producing comes easy to him. He whimpered as his skull felt as if it was being split in two.

He just wanted to sleep, to hide away from the light that encouraged his head to throb more. However he refuses to stop working. He thought that if he worked hard enough he would be able to get the song finished by the end of the day. Then he would have more time to rest. Right now, his migraine could wait, or so he thought.

Only a few minutes later Yoongi could hear knocking at his door. He sighed, taking off his earphones and slowly lifting himself up from his chair. He was immediately hit with a dizzy spell, his vision becoming blurry, disappearing for a couple of seconds before returning again.

His legs hurt, too weak to hold his weight. Yoongi instantly sat back down, closing his eyes as he tried to regain his energy. "Come in!" He decided to give up with answering the door instead telling the person on the other side that they could enter.

"Hyung I brought you food!" Hobi enters with a big smile on his face, a plastic bag in his hand. His smile didn't stay for long, instantly dropping when he saw the condition Yoongi was in.

"Hyung? Are you ok?! You look awful" Hobi frowned, inspecting the older. His skin was flushed pink and he was sweating slightly, looking weak and pale. "I feel it" Yoongi groaned. He really did feel awful.

"You should come back to the dorm so you can rest, working isn't going to help." He knew Hobi was right, he really should return home. But a part of him told him to stay and to work on the song, it was so close to being finished.

"I need to finish this song, it's so close to being completed" He heard Hobi sigh, sounding disappointed. He felt guilty knowing Hobi had gone out his way to deliver food for him and check up on him.

"Hyung the song can wait, Your health is more important." Hobi whined, concerned for his hyung. Yoongi winced at the loudness of the younger's voice. "Hobi-ah spoke a little quieter please" He held his throbbing head, it felt as if it was being ripped open. "Sorry hyung, come on please let's go home. You're only going to get worse staying here" He frowned. Yoongi knew Hobi was right, and he knew Hobi wouldn't leave him alone until he got his way.

He sighed, "Fine, lets go" Hobi smiled, proud that he managed to get Yoongi to go home. When Yoongi stood up he instantly felt dizzy, the room spinning frantically as he tried to regain his balance.

He could see Hobi look at him with concern before he groaned, black dots appearing in his vision. They got closer and bigger, until all he could see was black.

Hobi's eyes widened watching the older as he fell backwards. He rushed forward, moving Yoongi onto the couch in his studio. He gulped, nervously looking around wondering what to do.

He reached out to grab his phone, calling Jin for help. "Hobi?" He heard Jin say, sounding tired. "J-Jin hyung Yoongi fainted, can you come to his studio to help me please?" He asked nervously. "What?? Does he have a temperature?? Is he on the floor? Hold on I'll be there soon" Hobi reached out to feel his forehead with the back of his hand before replying. "He's a little warm and I put him on the couch in his studio" He replied, still looking at Yoongi trying to find any movement from him.

"Ok, I'll be there soon" After saying that Jin hung up, leaving Hobi in silence. However it wasn't silent for long as Hobi had soon heard Jin knocking on the door only a few minutes later.

He got up quickly, opening the door as Jin rushed inside, looking worried. "He's burning up" He frowned as he felt Yoongi's forehead. "What happened?" He questioned Hobi. "I went to his studio to give him food but he looked awful. He seemed to hold his head a lot. I think he had a headache. Then I managed to convince him to go back to the dorms but when he stood up he fainted!" Jin frowned, trying to find out what was wrong with Yoongi.

It only took a couple of seconds longer before Yoongi was groaning, his eyes slowly opening as he stared at the two members in front of him. "W-what happened?" He frowned, looking confused.

"You fainted, you've been working in this studio for days Yoongi'' Jin frowned, wanting to scold him but he didn't. He thought that he had learnt his lesson. "Come on, let's go back to the dorm." Hobi said quietly, not wanting Yoongi's headache to get worse.

All three of them walked back to the dorms, Yoongi holding on to both of them as support. He was still lightheaded, his head still throbbing painfully.

When they arrived at the dorms all the members were instantly around Yoongi, making sure he was ok after hearing the news of him fainting. He held his head, the pain increasing with how loud the dorms were. Jin brushed them off, telling them that Yoongi was fine but needed a lot of rest.

He spent most of the day curled up in bed, trying to shield himself from any light. Jin occasionally checks up on him, cooking soup for him just like he did when any of the members were sick. Soon enough Yoongi had recovered from his migraine, and he had soon finished the song he was working on. 

Thank you for reading! I hope you enjoyed and stay safe!