Sick Taehyung + overprotective Joon

Hi, I'm back! This is another request from tumblr so I hope you enjoy! <33

Sickie - Taehyung 

Caretaker  - Joon 

TW: Detailed descriptions of being sick, émeto 

Everyone could tell that Taehyung was sick. It was clear to see. He wasn't his usual self, never talking as he distanced himself away from the group as well as Namjoon hovering over him. That had become a normal thing, Namjoon automatically going into an overprotective mode whenever Taehyung was feeling sick.

He would constantly keep an eye on Taehyung, his arm carefully placed against Taehyung's waist as he covers his churning stomach. He progressively started to feel worse, his stomach constantly letting out angry gurgles as he can practically feel the contents of his stomach moving around inside of him as he lets out a nauseated huff.

" You ok?" He whispers as Taehyung nods his head miserably before playing with his fingers, trying to distract himself as Namjoon gives a soft squeeze on his shoulder trying to comfort him the best he can while the cameras are rolling.

His hands started to shake slightly as the nausea increased, Namjoon having to keep reminding the other members, getting them to calm down as their loud laughs and cheers disappeared as quickly as they came.

Seeing the condition Taehyung was in the staff issued a half an hour break in between shooting which all the members were grateful for. Namjoon instantly helped Taehyung sit on one of the chairs, his arm still protectively placed around his waist as his hand provides some warmth to his stomach. His first instinct was to distance Taehyung from everyone, shielding him with his body if any staff member were to get too close.

"Would you like anything Tae?" He makes sure to whisper in an attempt to soothe Taehyung. "Water? Please" He croaks out as Namjoon gently nods before leaving from his side, making sure to look back to check on him one last time before exiting the room.

Meanwhile Taehyung's condition was getting worse fast. His stomach was rolling as he let out a groan, placing a hand on his own stomach as he tried to calm it down. He let out a low burp, feeling the familiar liquid creeping up the back of his throat as he had to think fast.

He rushes off to the bathroom, his hurried movements earning worried stares from multiple staff members as he throws himself in front of the toilet just in time for a harsh gag to leave him. His head remains inside of the toilet bowl as it almost hits the edge at the force. His heaves echoing against the porcelain were heard by Namjoon who was frantically looking around for him having only just got back from getting a glass of water.

He opens the bathroom door with worry written all over his face, placing the glass of water down before dropping down to his knees so that he was at the same level as Taehyung. "That's it Tae, get it all up baby" The name comes naturally to him when comforting the younger.

He sits silently next to Taehyung, providing comfort by stroking his fluffy hair. He watches worriedly as he shows no signs of stopping, the sounds of liquid splashing against the water and the sour smell making him scrunch up his face slightly.

He stays with Taehyung the whole time as he whispers words of encouragement. He knew that the members we're definitely looking for them after they had suddenly run off. However Namjoon brushes the thought aside, turning his attention back onto Taehyung whose head was still in the toilet as he panted.

" do you think you're finished?" He eyes the water that he had placed on the side earlier on as once he got a nod from Taehyung he reached out to grab it, bringing the edge of the glass close to the younger's lips as he persuades him to take a few sips of the cool liquid.

"Let's go home, I'll inform Sejin-nim" He stands up, his knees hurting from kneeling down for so long as he offers a hand to Taehyung who stumbles slightly. "W-What about run bts?" "Don't worry about it Tae" he gives a reassuring smile as they exit the bathroom.

Once they get out, they're let with the concerned faces of the other members. " is Taehyung alright?" "where were you? " multiple questions were asked at once as Namjoon stops for a moment to think before replying.

"Taehyung was sick, I'm going to ask Sejin-nim if he can go home." He gets a mixed response of nods and hums from the others as he guides Taehyung away, sitting him down on the chair he was previously sitting on before whispering a quick "I'll be back" as he went to talk to their manager about the situation.

As a result, all the members were allowed to go home as they had already filmed two run bts episodes in the time they were there. However the journey home wasn't as enjoyable as Namjoon finds himself, yet again, comforting a sick Taehyung whose Stomach wouldn't give him a break from the car ride.

He was panting over a plastic bag as a deep heave sent a mouthful of sick out of his mouth as it filled up the bag that was tightly held in his fists. The members watched from aside as they spoke comforting words, Taehyung mumbling out apologies in between retches as Namjoon gently shushes him giving him a clean bag just in case before they continue with their journey.

Thankfully, Taehyung's stomach had calmed down throughout the car ride as they had made it home without any more urgent situations. Once they were at the dorms, the members left Namjoon to take care of Taehyung, knowing that he wouldn't allow them to help unless he really needed it. They smiled fondly at the friendship the two had, trusting each other as they always had each other's backs. 

Here we are! This one was slightly longer so I hope you enjoyed again! Stay safe and be happy <3