Sick Jiminie

Sick jiminie!

Main characters: Jimin, Jungkook, ot7 mentioned!

Warning: Emeto, detailed descriptions of being sick!!

Jimin woke up, his throat sore and stomach aching. He slowly got out of bed and stepped out of his and Jungkook's shared bedroom. His stomach churned at every step he took as he became lightheaded. He entered the kitchen to see Jin cooking breakfast for the members. He sits down at the table with the others. 'You alright Jimin? You look kinda pale' says Hobi from the opposite seat. 'Y-yeah I'm fine' he replies, swallowing hard trying to keep the nausea down. 'You sure?' Jungkook speaks from beside him, looking at him with concern. Jimin just nods, not trusting himself to speak. The smell of breakfast is only making him feel even worse.

He sits there, tapping his legs trying to contain himself. However he soon fails, as seconds later he can feel his dinner from the previous night creeping up his throat. He bolts up out of his seat, his hand covering his mouth as he runs to the bathroom, not saying a word. The members sit still at the table, looking shocked at the sudden outburst. The first one to react is jungkook, 'i'll go check on him' he blurts out as he rushes to the bathroom. He opens the bathroom door to see Jimin, his head is down the toilet as he continuously swallows. He's shaking, and there are tears streaming down his face as he silently sobs trying to keep everything down. Jungkook quickly pulls his hair aside and rubs his back. 'You're alright baby, just breathe in and out, don't fight it' he says softly caressing Jimin.

'C-cant' Jimin chokes out, however, speaking was a bad choice because it only makes things worse. He coughs and splutters into the toilet as waves of sick pass his lips and into the toilet. Jungkook continues rubbing his back, and encouraging him. It seems forever until jimin stops, but when he does his mouth feels sickly sour and his throat throbs from all the heaving. He collapses into Jungkook's lap, from the exhaustion of throwing up. Jungkook slowly picks him up, flushes the toilet and lays him down in the soft sheets of his bed. He lays down next to him, holding him tightly as he caresses him until he falls asleep.

Thank you and i hoped u liked it!! Feel free to make requests down in the comment section and feel free to give me feedback as well!!