Stay with me - Jungkook

Hii everyone! I am back with a really fluffy fic.. honestly this is probably one of my favourite fics I've written so I really hope you enjoy it too! Thank you all for the requests and I promise I am writing them! 

Sickie - Jungkook

Caretaker - Hoseok

TW : Emeto, detailed descriptions of being sick

"Are you sure? We don't want to leave you out..." Jungkook had to set back a whine as he tried to convince Namjoon to make the members go out for dinner without him. To be honest, he didn't think his pounding head would be able to handle the noise of the restaurant as the quiet, empty dorm may just help even slightly. Although he wasn't going to mention his headache or the ongoing nausea that continued to threaten him.

"You won't be! I want to stay here and I do have some work I could be doing either way" The others had known this, Jungkook had been telling them how he was so close to finishing one of his solo songs which he had hoped to get put on his upcoming mixtape. "Ok, If you need anything then let me know. I'll call Sejin to arrange a car for you so that you can get back to the dorms" Namjoon pats him on the shoulder reassuringly before they say their goodbyes, the rest of the members taking a separate car to the restaurant as Jungkook goes alone.

The ride in the car is mainly silent as Jungkook and the driver have a small talk before the only sound filling the car is the radio. Jungkook thought that it was just as well because his head had only started to pound harder as he rested it against the cool glass of the window beside him.

When he had arrived at the dorms he had gotten ready for bed almost straight away, thinking that an early night's sleep would be just what he needed. He had felt himself drifting off to sleep fairly soon after his head had hit his pillow, taking deep breaths through the growing nausea. However no matter how tired he was, he found himself unable to fully get to sleep.

His head felt as if he had been hit with a hammer, every slight turn making it throb in pain as everything didn't stop tilting as the room spun. He sat under multiple layers of blankets as even the sweat dripping down his forehead felt hot compared to the temperature of his face. He stayed still for a while, eyes wandering around the large room as he was now afraid to lie back down in bed, in fear of the movement increasing the nausea that never settled down.

He contemplated calling one of his hyungs, however his phone was too far for him to reach out with his arms as he would have to get up. He didn't think he could find the strength to do that. With every second that passed Jungkook could feel his stomach churning, the contents of his stomach sloshing around as they were getting prepared to make a re-appearance.

At one particular harsh turn Jungkook felt his body pitch forward as he let out a wet burp, which thankfully let nothing up, at least this time. He continued to stare at his phone before deciding to just risk it. He moved slowly as he got up off of his bed, already missing the warm comfort as he leaned on his bedside table in an attempt to stop himself from falling over from the dizziness the action had brung. Thankfully it had worked as he regained his balance before moving over to his phone that was still lying in his backpack from practice.

He quickly scrolled through his contacts before calling the member that was at the top, which in this case was Hoseok. He continued to sit down on the floorboards beneath, not having enough energy to crawl back in bed as he continuously heard the ringing of his phone before some shuffling, which he assumed was Hoseok.

"Jungkook? Are you ok?" He could already hear the concern laced in his voice, which hadn't surprised Jungkook at all. And before the younger could even think of coming up with a way of explaining how he felt, he just started rambling. "Hyung I'm really sorry I don't want to interrupt you and the hyungs and I don't want to make you worry-" "Honey calm down, you're not making any sense" Jungkook flushed slightly in embarrassment, even though Hoseok couldn't see him, he could hear him mumbling about some nonsense without even explaining what was happening properly. No wonder Hoseok was so confused.

"H-Hyungie come home please I feel really sick" Jungkook had continued after a short pause, hearing shuffling on the other end of the phone once again. He could hear voices in the background, making him overthink slightly because now Hoseok had told everyone that they had to come home because he wasn't feeling well.

"Jungkook baby, do you just want me to come home or the rest?" Hoseok's soft voice had interrupted Jungkook, bringing him out of his thoughts. "Just you please hyung? It's ok if not I'll be fi-" He's once again interrupted with Hoseok softly shushing him as he quiets down, reassuring him that he will return back to the dorms by himself.

Unfortunately for Jungkook the restaurant the others had been at was quite far away from the dorms, and he hadn't known how much longer he would be able to take without him throwing up everywhere. Which had proved to be not that long.

A particularly harsh blech has Jungkook's hands flying up to his mouth, desperately swallowing down the traces of bile that seemed to have crept up his throat at the force. He stays hunched over, breathing out of his nose in fear that if he opens his mouth, something will be sure to come out.

He felt lightheaded as a strong wave of nausea rushed through his body, almost too much for him to handle. Although he managed to stifle the gag that was persisting as he harshly swallowed the increasing amount of saliva back down his throat.

As a result, He quickly rushes himself into the bathroom in an attempt to get there in time, which he does. He hits the ground harshly as it's sure to make a bruise, resting on his knees as he grips onto the toilet bowl hard enough to make his fingers turn practically white.

The view of the toilet below him triggers something within Jungkook's body as he finds himself hunching forward with a harsh retch, this time bringing up a small amount of bile that trickles into the water. A small string of saliva falls from his bottom lip as he pants, taking in any air he could in between heaves.

He wasn't able to hear the front door open due to his heaving, however he soon registered how Hoseok came into the bathroom in a hurry, seeming out of breath. "That's it, take it easy baby, just breathe" He's quick to comfort the younger, threading his fingers through Jungkook's hair as he ruffles it to calm him down.

The kind gesture works for a few seconds before Jungkook is found panicking slightly at a deep heave which brings up more than he expected, leaving him coughing slightly as he desperately attempts to keep as much down as possible.

However his desperate actions don't seem to go unnoticed by Hoseok who is quick to catch on. "Don't keep it down sweetheart, it'll make you feel worse" Jungkook finds himself wanting to respond to the nice words however he was too occupied with the persistent gagging as everything that had been in his stomach was urgent to be released back out.

"Oh, honey it's ok. Shh, don't cry, Hyungs got you" Jungkook's eyes are soon to overflow with tears as he is known to get emotional easily when sick, needing extra attention and comfort. Once he feels slightly better he melts into Hoseok's embrace, his hands still gripping onto the toilet bowl as if still on edge.

He harshly shivers under Hoseok's touch even with all the warmth he had brung. Cold sweat continued to layer over his back, making Jungkook's clothes cling onto his body tightly. He's held in the warm comfort of his Hyungs arms until he's gently being pulled away from the toilet, making him sit up in alarm.

"Come on Jungkookie, wouldn't you like to wash your mouth out? I'll get a bucket just in case you really need one, ok?" The younger gives a small nod before glancing at the toilet and then looking at Hoseok's warm smile as he detaches himself from the object and instead clings onto the older tighter. They stay like that for a while before Jungkook is encouraged by Hoseok to freshen up and get back into bed.

"Dizzy..everything's spinning hyungie" Jungkook murmured sadly, even though he was lying in bed the room didn't stop spinning throughout the whole time Hoseok had found him. "That's ok Baby it'll pass, hyungs here. Why don't you get some rest?" The older continues to softly urge Jungkook into sleeping, he was exhausted from all the throwing up, not to mention how sore his throat had been from the retching.

He Hums in response before burying his head into Hoseok's chest, secretly listening to his heartbeat as he does so. The feeling is enough to calm him down, drifting off to sleep slowly as he begins to dream. Hoseok leans forward with a small smile plastered on his face, never seeming to leave as he plants a small kiss onto Jungkook's forehead before leaving him to fall asleep. 

Thank you for reading and stay safe!