Jungkook - Staff issue

Okkkk, so here we go! 4.5k words on a Jungkook centric based fic basically based on my own experiences so, enjoy!!

Sickie - Jungkook

Caretaker - Everyone

TW : Emeto, detailed descriptions of being sick, food, scat, hospitals

The last thing Jungkook had remembered was getting rushed back stage, his legs almost giving out as he swayed. He sighed in relief as he threw himself at the couch, his head falling back hitting the cushion harshly. Staff members crowd him, an ice pack being placed on the back of his neck as multiple hands dab at his face.

It's overwhelming, feeling so sick. So exhausted and having so many people around. His breaths were harsh, practically gulping down air as he tried to catch his breath. Every breath only made him feel worse, making him feel nauseous as he tried his best to catch his breath.

"3 Minutes!!" A staff member shouts, everyone in his sight running around as they get ready to go back on stage. He gets handed a white shirt that he instantly puts on, the fabric sticking to his sweaty skin almost immediately.

"Seriously Jungkook, slow down" Namjoon appears, giving him a small smile as staff rush him, walking closely beside him as he heads towards the stage. Despite the members' concerns, Jungkook follows Namjoon getting ready to continue with their concert not wanting to miss out.

During their break Jungkook found himself getting quite anxious. A staff member was fixing up his makeup, dabbing at his face. She had worked under Bighit for multiple years now. Although the thing that worried him the most was how pale she looked, looking sick as she took deep breaths. He didn't want to seem selfish, however he desperately didn't want to get sick. Especially now. He just hoped that everything would be ok.

The rest of the concert goes smoothly, well, as smoothly as it could at least. Of course performing when exhausted wasn't the best idea, however Jungkook couldn't help it. He would never miss a concert only if he absolutely had to. And right now, The only thing that mattered to him was performing.

Although not everything was as calm when they had reached the dorms. He crawled into bed telling Jin he wasn't hungry for dinner. Even though his stomach protested, growling with hunger. However the pain and nausea overtook hunger as he curled up as tightly as possible underneath the covers of his bed, hiding from the world.

The door creaks open, Jungkook not even bothering to move. "Hey Kook, there's some leftovers in the kitchen if you want any" He heard Jin's voice speaking softly. "Kook?" He became more worried not hearing any response from Jungkook. "Hyungie" He whines, peeking his head out from the covers.

"What's wrong Kookie?" Jin frowns, sitting on his bed, next to him. "Don't feel well" He gets completely out of the covers crawling into Jin's arms seeking comfort. "Why's that?" Jin begins to stroke his hair, playing with it. Jungkook just shrugs, his mind was all over the place.

"Hyungie can you sing for me?" He looks up to Jin with big eyes, who hums in response before starting to sing Abyss quietly, not wanting to distract the other members. Jungkook soon finds himself falling asleep in his embrace, comforted by his soft singing.

The next day Jungkook finds himself at dance practice. Considering how awful he felt, he shouldn't have been there at all. However Jungkook was very determined, not resting until someone had to physically stop him from working.

That doesn't take long because before Jungkook knows it he's crouching down in the middle of the practice room, gagging. It happened so fast, one minute they were all practising their idol choreography and the next minute Jungkook was being sick.