Jimin - flu

Hi! I'm back with a Jimin fic, this one is one of my longest too (1,500 words) I hope you enjoy! 

Sickie - Jimin

Caretaker - Everyone (But mainly Namjoon)

TW : Emeto, detailed descriptions of being sick, food!

"But hyung please" Jungkook whined. "No! We watched iron man last time Jungkook" Jin replied back slightly frustrated. The members were currently trying to decide which movie they wanted to watch, Jungkook, of course wanted to watch iron man.

But of course, Jungkook being the maknae, he got his way. The members soon settled down in front of the tv after gathering some popcorn and drinks. Half way through the movie Jimin started to feel off.

He had a small headache, his stomach starting to churn. His hand reaches out, being placed on his stomach in an attempt to try get it to calm down. Stupidly, his other hand reaches out blindly, his eyes still focused on the screen as he grabs a handful of popcorn.

He soon realised that was a bad mistake, the feeling of the popcorn in his mouth making him want to gag, only bringing more nausea. He swallowed it down forcefully, stifling a gag as it slipped down his throat.

He focused on the bright colours coming from the large screen, trying to distract himself. However nothing was working. He couldn't ignore his stomach flipping harshly. His head began to pound more, the brightness from the tv screen only making it worse. He took a deep breath, returning his focus back onto the screen as he tried to breathe through the nausea.

He was too focused on the movie and his stomach to even realise Namjoon eyeing him, looking concerned. His eyes kept switching from the tv screen to Jimin, constantly checking up on him. He didn't look in a good state. A thin layer of sweat forming on his skin, his hand still placed on top of his stomach, looking very pale.

He would have asked Jimin if he was ok, however, he was on the opposite side of the room and he didn't want to distract the members from the movie. So instead he resulted in looking at him occasionally, examining his current state.

Thankfully Jimin managed to last the rest of the movie. He didn't know how he did it, having to stifle gags every half an hour, even if his stomach protested against the action. He sighed in relief as the screen turned black, writing appearing in white indicating that the credits were playing.

"I'm going to bed now" He faked a yawn, his stomach churning harshly as he moved slightly, telling him that he needed to get to the bathroom. And fast.

"But hyung there's an extra scene after the credits!" Jungkook protested. Jimin paused, trying to come up with an answer. "I've seen it before Kookie. I can always watch it next time" He shrugged before trudging up the stairs, his legs aching from his weight, exhausted.

He felt bad, knowing Jungkook wanted him to stay behind and watch the extra scene, like all the other members had. However if he didn't get to the bathroom quickly, he was certain he would end up being sick on the floor.

He reached the bathroom quickly, shutting the door before kneeling down in front of the toilet. The sight of the toilet bowl set his stomach off, back hunching as he gave a deep heave, sick splashing against the water in the toilet bowl.

Meanwhile Namjoon still wasn't convinced that Jimin was alright. He looked too pale to not be sick, his hand placed on his stomach told him everything. As soon as the extra scene ended he went up the stairs, wanting to go to the bathroom before heading to bed.

He was standing outside when he heard something. He heard a cough, and then a heave, something splattering into the toilet. His eyes widened, knowing exactly what was going on. "Jiminie can you open the door??" He didn't want to randomly barge in.

Although he was left with no choice as the only answer he got was another heave. His hand reached the door handle, opening the door quickly. He could see Jimin gripping onto the toilet seat, his head buried as his back ripples with a strong retch.

Namjoon rushes over to him quickly, scooping up his hair that was now falling into his eyes. "That's it Jimin-ah, just get it all up, you're ok" He whispers softly, staying by his side until he's finished.

After a couple of minutes Jimin was finally confident enough to move away from the toilet, cleaning his mouth with a piece of tissue Namjoon had passed him. His knees hurt from kneeling on the hard floor, his throat sore from all the heaving, finding it hard to swallow.

"Come on Jiminie, we should go to bed." Namjoon says, flushing the toilet before helping Jimin get up. Soon enough Jimin is tucked into bed under multiple layers of soft, fluffy blankets. "H-hyung..stay please" He whispers weakly to Namjoon. "Of course Jiminie" Namjoon replies quickly, getting into bed, laying beside Jimin.

"Goodnight hyung." "Night Jimin-ah." It wasn't long until both members were drifting off, falling into a deep sleep.

In the morning Jimin's condition was much worse. He gasped, barely having time to open his eyes until he retched, a mouthful of bile landing on the blankets. There was not much to come up, having not eaten.

Namjoon shot up, waking up by the sounds escaping Jimin. He was dry heaving over a small puddle of sick, wanting desperately to get everything up so that the nausea would stop. "Wow, Jiminie don't force it, your throat will hurt" He says, still shocked by the sudden events.

He sees Jungkook appear at the entrance to the bedroom, seeming out of breath. He rushed up to Jimin, he must have heard him. "Hyung it's ok. You're empty. There's nothing more to bring up, just breathe." Jungkook rubbed Jimin's back, looking worried.

Jimin's eyes started to glisten with tears, whimpering softly. Jungkook gasps, "No hyung don't cry or I'll cry too" Jungkook whines, his own eyes starting to water at the sight of Jimin crying.

"I-I feel really bad" He chokes out. He was now flushed red, a thick layer of swear covering his forehead. "Jiminie you're burning up" Namjoon frowns. "Hold on, let me get the others to help" He gets up, exiting the room, leaving Jungkook with Jimin.

The other members seemed shocked at the state Jimin was in, getting into action quickly grabbing things for him. Jin follows Namjoon, walking behind him with a thermometer in his hand.

"Oh Jiminie" He coos at the sight of Jimin. He takes his temperature, Jimin gagging at the feeling of the metal sitting heavily on his tongue. Jin reaches the thermometer up to his face, frowning as he reads the numbers presented on the screen. "39C. He definitely has a fever."

"Is Jiminie ok?" Hobi appears outside the door, walking in with a wet cloth in his hand. He gently places it on Jimin's head, who sighs in relief, the coolness soothing him. "He's fine, although I think he may have the flu" All Jimin's symptoms added up perfectly.

"Jiminie!!" Taehyung quickly rushes to Jimin's side, back hugging him, being careful with the mess on the bed. Besides him entered Yoongi, holding a bowl and water bottle that he placed next to the bed.

"Careful Tae" Chuckled Hobi, who was pulling the blankets off of Jimin's bed, placing them in the laundry basket and getting out more from his wardrobe. He placed the blankets over Jimin, making sure he was warm. "Thank you hyung." Jimin replies, grateful.

"Can you try drinking some water please chim? We can't have you getting dehydrated" Yoongi explains, handing the bottle of water to Jimin who hesitantly takes it.

He eyes the bottle, not sure if he wanted to take the risk. However he wanted to try for the members. He unscrewed the cap, taking a few sips of water that sat heavily in his stomach.

He yawned from the lack of sleep he had gotten, exhausted. "We should leave you to sleep now chim" Announced Taehyung. All the members chuckled softly, realising that Jimin already had his eyes shut, half asleep. They all creep out of the room as quietly as possible, giving Jimin the rest he deserves. 

Thank you for reading! I hope you enjoyed and stay safe!