Sick little Jungkook - Cold

Here's the last fic for tonight! Another tumblr request :) 

Sickie - Jungkook

Caretaker - Jimin

TW : little space 

"H'shiew! H-Ha'tshiew" Jungkook whines, burying his face further into Jimin's chest as the older strokes his back. "Oh baby, you must be feeling awful" He gently sits Jungkook up checking his forehead as he frowns at the temperature. The little looks up at him with wide teary eyes, sniffling as he plays with Jimin's collar.

"Icky" He mumbled so quietly that Jimin only just about heard him. "Mhm, I know baby. Would you like a bath?" He asks softly. "Bubbles nd duckies?" He replies looking up at Jimin. "Of course baby! You can pick out your toys while appa runs your bath, ok?" Jungkook nods, not making an attempt to move as he continues to cling onto Jimin. The older chuckles before lifting him up, panting slightly as he walks to the bathroom.

Once they reach the bathroom he places Jungkook on the floor, getting out a box that contained all of his bath toys inside. He holds up a large duck, giggling as he looks at it. "Appa!" Jimin stops swirling the bath water around to look at Jungkook. He gasps exaggeratedly "That's appa baby? Who's this?" He asks as he holds up the baby duck.

"Koo!" Jimin cooed internally at the nickname the little had given himself, picking up the bottle containing bubble bath before pouring some of the liquid into the water. He goes back to swirling the water with his hand, watching as bubbles formed.

Once he had got the water to the right temperature he helped Jungkook get undressed before placing him in the bathtub. After the bath Jimin had looked as if he had been in the bath himself, soaked with the water Jungkook had splashed at him. Although the little was sick, he was still very playful.

He wraps Jungkook up in a big fluffy towel, getting him changed into his bunny Pajamas. "Eh'Shiew! A-Ah' Tshiew!! H-" He shivered harshly at the cold air as he looked up at Jimin miserably.

The older pouted at the sight before opening the cupboard next to him, rummaging through the multiple packets of medicine scattered inside. He sighed as he held up a nasal spray. He thought for a while, not knowing whether to give it to Jungkook or not. He knew Jungkook would definitely not be happy about having to take it, however it was the only medicine Jimin could find that was suitable for colds.

"Can you look up at the ceiling please baby" He asks after deciding that he will give Jungkook the spray, the little immediately looking up not knowing what was going on. "This might feel a little weird, but it will help your nose feel better, Ok?" Jungkook nods before Jimin sprays the cold liquid into his nose.

Jungkook's face scrunches up, the feeling triggering his nose. "E-Eh'shiew!!! A-Tshiew!! Huuheshh!" He sniffs harshly, rubbing his nose as Jimin gently moves his hand out of the way, cleaning his nose up with a tissue.

"Appa, Koo sickie" He whines out as Jimin's heart aches for him. "I know baby, Koo's not feeling well, is he?" Jungkook slowly shakes his head, pouting. "What can we do to make Koo feel better?" Jimin asks softly as he plays with Jungkook's fluffy hair. "Sweeties and cuddles? Oh! Fort?" Jimin smiles before quickly nodding as he collects lots of fluffy blankets, building a fort in the living room with Jungkook's help.

He then makes a drink for Jungkook, usually giving hot tea to any of the members when they are sick, especially with a cold. However, since Jungkook was little Jimin decided that the drink would've been too strong for him. Instead he gave him warm milk in his favourite cup.

After that the rest of the evening was filled with cuddles as the two were buried in blankets watching various cartoons as they found themselves falling asleep quickly in each others' warm embrace.  

I'm really sorry, for some reason I always make them go in the bath. I'll try be more creative next time! I hope you enjoyed and stay safe :))