Car Sick Jungkook

Hello! Here is a fic of Jungkook being car sick! It is a Jungkook x ot7 fic so i hope you enjoy and feel free to request in the comments~

Warning: Emeto, detailed descriptions of being sick

All the members are currently sitting in the car on the way to the airport for their next concert. Typically, Jungkook gets the worst seat in the car, because he never tends to get car sickness. However, today he was very unlucky.

He consistently swallows, trying to keep the nausea down while staring through the window, putting all of his body weight against it. However, as much as he tries to distract himself, it never works as he cannot break his attention away from the increasing nausea that has started to rise up his throat.

He panics, as he realises that he won't be able to last much longer. That he is going to be sick either way. He rolls down the window, trying to calm himself with the fresh air filling up the car. However, this doesn't seem to help ethier.

'Hyungs' he weakly calls as his hand gently moves to hold his aching stomach. 'Hyungs' He calls, louder this time as no one seemed to respond to his last call. Every member turned around and soon realised how pale and sick Jungkook looked.

'Jungkook? Are you ok?' Jin said, concern filling his voice. Jungkook just shakes his head in response, his hands coming up to cover his mouth as he feels a sickly burp creep up his throat and escape his mouth. 'B-bag' he mumbles hurriedly, continuously swallowing as he tries to prevent himself from gagging.

Yoongi quickly grabs a plastic bag from the side of the seat and places it in Jungkook's hands. Jungkook grips the bag as tightly as he could, fingers turning white from the grip. his head hangs over the bag, panting as someone beside him scoops his hair back.

After a few seconds, Jungkook finds himself heaving, bringing up mouthfuls of his breakfast. He feels like he can't breathe before he heaves again, bringing up even more liquid than before. Namjoon starts rubbing his back, trying to keep him calm.

'H-hyung' Jungkook calls out, not knowing which member he is calling out to. 'Its ok, we're here Kookie, just keep breathing, you're doing really well' Jimin softly says besides him, still holding Jungkook's hair up.

Once Jungkook is finally finished, Hobi passes him some tissues to clean up with and Tae ties the bag up and throws it away. The van is fairly quiet, except for the soft voices of Jin and Jimin, still comforting Jungkook who is bent over, dried tears covering his face. It's not until Jungkook starts gagging again when things get louder and more chaotic. Namjoon sighs, 'this is going to be a long day..'

I hope you like it! And ill be back with another fic very soon~