Seokjin funfair

Hiii, I'm back! This is my last tumblr request that i had to write so next i will be doing all my wattpad requests which should be uploaded throughout the week so please look for those when i've completed them! I hope you enjoy!

Sickie : Seokjin

Caretaker : Everyone but mainly Taehyung

TW : Scat 

Loud voices filled the van as Seokjin sat in the passenger seat, Yoongi driving the car for the moment. On long journeys like this, all the members took turns driving the car to make it fair for everyone and to give everyone time to rest.

The group were currently on their way to a funfair, deciding to spend their day off work together as they planned out the fun trip. They all chatted amongst themselves as Seokjin joined in every 10 minutes or so, focusing on the scenery outside as he took this time to relax fully before having to go back to work.

"How long left to go hyung?" Jimin questions as Yoongi answers, telling them that they have 20 minutes until they arrive at their destination. Seokjin could feel his bloated stomach press against the waistband of his jeans uncomfortably, the pressure making his stomach ache slightly. The feeling was uncommon, Seokjin blaming the amount of food he had eaten the previous evening when all the members ordered take away.

-----

"Who wants to go on the rollercoaster with me?!" Jungkook enthusiastically asks once they get into the funfair. Seokjin bites back a smile when he sees Hoseok shake his head almost immediately, face paling slightly in fear as the screams of people on the rollercoaster could be heard loudly throughout the fair.

The maknaes as well as Namjoon end up going on the rollercoaster, leaving Seokjin, Yoongi and Hoseok who stand patiently and wait for the ride to be over. "Where now?" Seokjin hears Yoongi ask from beside him now that all the members are gathered up as a whole group again.

"The bumper cars?" The group collectively turn over to look at the ride after Taehyung suggests it, all agreeing before lining up. It seems like forever until they manage to get to the front of the queue, handing the staff member their tickets at the entrance before splitting up into pairs.

Seokjin was paired with Taehyung, who happily drives the car as he tries to avoid the other's attacks with their separate cars. With every bump Seokjin felt his stomach hurt more as a sharp pain struck his abdomen at the same time their car bumped into Jungkook's and Hoseok's.

A gasp leaves his mouth, thankfully Taehyung had thought it was because of the sudden encounter instead of the pain in his stomach. He wanted nothing more than to just run off and go to the bathroom. However he found himself unable to do so since he was currently in the middle of a ride.

So instead he does the only thing he can, which is to wait. The pain continues as he feels his arms unconsciously snake around his stomach as an immediate reaction to another burst of pain in his stomach. He feels the car slow down, hearing Taehyung shout something over the music and voices of other people however he finds himself unable to hear until Taehyung repeats himself.

"You ok hyung?" He shouts again, this time his voice reaches Seokjin's ears as he understands what he's saying. "Yes don't worry Tae '' He hears himself shout back loudly before following Taehyung out of the car, exiting the ride before gathering up with the rest.

He opens his mouth to speak, although Namjoon beats him to it. "They have a candy floss stand over there, want to go get some?" The rest of the members agree quickly as they already start walking over to said stall. Well, Seokjin guesses he doesn't really have a choice.