Taehyung - Ot7 live

Hi, I'm back with a Taehyung fic! This one is quite short and is based off the most recent ot7 live. So I hope you enjoy and stay safe! 

Sickie - Taehyung

Caretaker - Everyone

TW : Emeto, detailed descriptions of being sick, food 

"7 Million views" Jimin stared at his phone screen. The members were currently doing a group live. It had been a while since any of them had gone live as a group. Taehyung popped another strawberry inside his mouth, humming in satisfaction as the sweetness hit his tongue. Although it didn't last for long, the strawberry sitting heavily in his mouth made him gag slightly at the feeling.

All of the members turned around quickly at the alarming sound. He started choking on the juice that had slipped down his throat unexpectedly. "Why why, are you throwing up?" He heard Namjoon question as his coughs morphed into gags and heaves. Their eyes widened gathering around the poor boy. It took a couple of seconds for them to start moving, still slightly shocked by how sudden everything happened. Yoongi was the first to move, cursing under his breath as he spotted a bucket in the corner of his eye moving quickly to grab it.

"Hyung-" He was caught off by a gag, The bucket being placed in his lap just in time. His head pitched forward into the bucket, his hair falling into his eyes. He harshly swallows shaking his head frantically, refusing to be sick. He felt a gentle hand reach up, weeping his hair off of his forehead. He sighed at the feeling of the cool air hitting the hot surface that was covered in a layer of sweat making his hair damp.

"Taehyungie don't hold back, it will make you feel worse" Jin cooed from his side, gently stroking the younger's back. He felt the familiar liquid creep up his throat ready to escape him. He whined, causing a deep heave that brought a lot more than expected. He felt his vision become blurry, his eyes glistening with tears as they began to overflow, a hot tear rolling down his cheek. He gasped quietly as he continued to retch. He almost loses his weak grip on the bucket, Jimin reaching out to hold it for him.

He had been so distracted that he had forgotten they were live only 5 minutes ago. His glance shifted from the bucket to the camera situated in front of all the members. A soft sigh left his lips when he realised the camera was turned off, one of the members must have turned it off right after the chaos started to occur. His stomach gurgled as he made the mistake of looking at the abandoned food lying on the table.

Although he was certain he was empty that didn't stop him from dry heaving at the thought of eating food. A tiny amount of bile rose up his throat and entered his mouth at the force of the heave, his face scrunched up at the vile taste, spitting into the bucket.

"Do you think you're finished?" He perks up slightly hearing a soft voice which belonged to Jungkook. He hesitates for a while, gripping the bucket a little tighter. He was paranoid although he was sure there was nothing else to bring up. After a couple of seconds he found himself softly nodding watching as Jin took the bucket from him, leaving the room to quickly clean it.

He continued to look at his lap, fiddling with his hands feeling embarrassed. "I'm sorry" He says quietly, voice hoarse and sore from all the heaving. "Hey none of that, you couldn't help it. I'm sure army understand." The members frown, trying to comfort Taehyung. Although he didn't seem convinced he didn't bother arguing, feeling exhausted from the previous events.

"We should go back to the dorms." Jin re enters the room, holding the bucket in his hand, now perfectly clean. The rest of the members agree quickly, already gathering up their personal items getting ready to leave. They were in bighit building, where they always did vlives. They helped Taehyung walk, who was still slightly shaken up feeling slightly dizzy. When they had returned back to the dorms they made sure Taehyung got plenty of rest, checking up on him occasionally.

Thank you for reading, I hope you enjoyed and stay safe!