Sick Joonie

Hii, I'm back again! This is just a short fic I wrote a while ago when I had only just started writing. I should be updating another 2-3 times today so please look out for that! 

Sickie - Namjoon

Caretaker - Yoongi  

TW : Little space, panic attacks, emeto, detailed descriptions of being sick, food 

Namjoon woke up abruptly, shivering and covered in sweat due to the nightmare he had just had. He gasped instantly, sitting up crying out looking around frantically for Yoongi. "Appa" he whimpered when Yoongi was nowhere to be seen. He needed him to comfort him, tell him that it was just a nightmare and wasn't real at all. What if Yoongi left him? What if he was in danger and Namjoon didn't know?

His breath picked up as he felt his heart beat faster. He could feel his heart pound harshly as he continued to whimper, his lip wobbling as he felt hot tears run down his face.

Yoongi soon woke up, startled to hear soft cries. He sat up quickly, blindly reaching to the side of his bed searching for the lamp switch. He winced at the bright light as he sat up. He looked to his left, 5:00 AM was displayed on his alarm clock in red. Slowly he got up, exiting his room.

The cries were too quiet for Yoongi to identify who they were coming from, so he decided to walk around the dorm in an attempt to find out which member it was. He could hear the cries morph into gags and heaves. He quickly picked up his pace walking through the corridors.

The sounds got louder, indicating that Yoongi was getting closer to the member. Yoongi soon got his answer as he stood outside one of the bedrooms, the sounds much clearer. Namjoon. Yoongi cursed under his breath, going into the bedroom without hesitation.

Yoongi's heart dropped at the state the poor boy was in. He was leaning over the side of his bed, panting in between heaves as he shook. Yoongi moves quickly, sitting besides Namjoon. "Oh baby it's ok, just let it all up" He cooed, drawing patterns on his back to sooth him.

He didn't bother getting a bowl or trash can, there was already a mess and his main concern was Namjoon. He could clean up the mess later. He needed to focus on him. Namjoon continued to heave, bringing up mouthfuls of his dinner.

He continued to gasp, barely able to breath before another wave of nausea hit him. Yoongi holds on to him tightly, telling him how well he's doing and encouraging him. "Are you done baby?" Yoongi finds himself asking after a couple of minutes.

Namjoon just nods, hiding his head in Yoongi's chest. Yoongi holds the younger as he looks at the clock. It was almost 6 am, there was no point in sleeping; they would normally get up soon anyway. He thought for a minute, until he got an idea. "Joonie, would you like a bubble bath?" He asked softly, knowing how much the younger liked baths. "Yes please!" He gasped excitedly. "Ok baby, appa is going to have to clean up!" Yoongi looked at the puddle of sick on the floor, deciding it was best to clean it up now.

Namjoon instantly felt guilty. He didn't want Yoongi to have to clean up his mess for him. "Sorryy" He mumbles, embarrassed. "It's ok don't worry Joon, it will only take a couple of minutes!" Yoongi replied, quickly gathering together some cleaning supplies.

Yoongi was right, after a couple of minutes he was done cleaning up. He soon ran a bath for Namjoon, adding bubbles and some rubber ducks. He softly washed his hair making sure not to get any water in the younger's eyes.

"Thank you appa, I love you!" Namjoon Smiled, grateful to have Yoongi look after him. "I love you too baby, now, should we go make some breakfast?" Yoongi asked. "Yes!" Namjoon went downstairs with Yoongi, the two making waffles for breakfast, his day getting better now he has Yoongi by his side. 

Thank you for reading! I hope you enjoyed and stay safe!