Jiminie - Allergic

hello! I'm sorry for not updating for a couple of days, I've been sick! However, I'll try do double updates tonight to make it up to everyone! Here is Jimin being allergic to some flowers that he gets given at a fan sign! I hope you like it, and I'm sorry if it sounds a bit weird because I've never written about someone sneezing! Anyway, enjoy!! :3

P.S. ~ This is my gift for @Loving_underhil :3

The members were currently sitting at the table at their fan sign. Jimin tapped his pen on his table as he looked at the crowd of flashing cameras, waiting for the next army to come see him. Soon enough, an army shuffled along, so that they were situated right in front of Jimin. They soon pulled out a large object which made Jimin gasp when he saw it. It was a large bouquet of flowers, it was the prettiest thing he had ever seen! He quickly thanked the army and placed it on the table, deciding that he was going to take it home. He talked to the army for a while, until they soon had to shuffle along to the next member.

Soon enough Jimin's nose started to tickle slightly, he sniffed as he continued joking with the crowd through his microphone. After some time, it was time to end the fan sign and say goodbye to the fans. Jimin picked up his flowers as he headed to the van, his nose started bothering him more and more, however, he guessed it was just hay fever.

' why have you still got those flowers?' Jungkook said, who was sitting next to him in the van, looking at the bouquet. 'Because they were pretty and they seemed expensive so I didn't want them to go to waste' Jimin replied, sniffing after, his nose starting to get blocked up.

When they arrived at the dorm, Jimin felt even worse and he didn't know what was causing this. He sighed, playing down the flowers in a vase full of water. He goes into the living room and sits on the sofa to watch tv with all the rest of the members. The tickling feeling started to increase as his breath got stuck in his throat, 'hihi'tttshiieuw!!' he bent over, his hands automatically covering his nose as a sneeze ripped out of him. He sniffled, his nose completely blocked up now, he felt as if he couldn't breathe. 'Bless you' Says the members, as they continue to watch tv or play on their phones.

But apparently, his nose wasn't going to give him a break, as he felt his hitch a couple of times, his nose itching uncontrollably. ' hihh'TSHhhiew!!' 'hAhA'tshhieuw' He clings on to the side of the sofa as two more sneezes attack him. Something is definitely irritating him, however he's not sure what it could be. He stands up, going to the bathroom to get some tissue. Except, his nose will not have mercy on him because as soon as he starts walking, two more sneezes burst out of him. 'NXtshieuww' 'hihi'TSShhieww!' The force makes him lose his balance, toppling over as Namjoon runs towards him, holding him so that he doesn't collapse onto the floor. 'Wow wow, careful Jimin' He says, holding his shoulders until he finds his balance again.

'Somethings irritating you Jiminie, Do you know what it could be?' Jimin opens his mouth to reply, but before he can, Yoongi speaks up. 'Hold on' He says, walking off into the kitchen and returning with the flowers. He holds them under jimin's nose. The action triggers his nose again, a fit of sneezes ripping out of him, 'HhH'Shieww' 'Hihii'Tssshieww'.

Yoongi smirks, 'I think we found the cause, let me go throw these away'. He says, walking away into the kitchen again, placing the bouquet in the bin. Jimin physically deflates, he really liked those flowers, they were so pretty and were a gift from army. 'Don't feel bad Jimin, it's not your fault' Jin comforts Jimin, as if he knows exactly what he was thinking at that present time. Jimin sniffles as he wipes his nose, he feels like he's suffocating. He sighs, well, as least they found the cause.

I hope you enjoy it, and I hope I didn't do too bad!! Feel free to request or give me tips in the comments!