Jimin - migraine

Hii! This was just a random idea I got so I decided to turn it into a fic so I hope you enjoy!! 

Sickie : Jimin

Caretaker : everyone 

TW : fainting, emeto, detailed descriptions of being sick (tell me if I've missed any!) 

Fog gathers on the mirrors as Jimin continues to dance. He didn't know what the time was, telling the members after dance practice that he was going to stay back to polish their choreography. He assumed that it couldn't have been that late.

Loud pants escape his mouth as he places his hands firmly on his knees, his head ducked down as his sweaty bangs get in the way of his vision. He stays there for a few minutes before standing up straight, watching as his vision blurs slightly at the action. He decides that he should probably head home, still having to walk 15 minutes before arriving at the dorms.

So he does leave, quickly gathering his things before turning off all the lights and exiting the room. He hopes that when he arrives none of the members will be awake, or even waiting for him to return as he knew that wouldn't be good.

Thankfully, to his surprise he enters the dorms to see no one around, telling him that everyone was likely to be asleep already. He tries to be as quiet as possible walking to his room, finding Hoseok asleep. He almost collapses on his bed, not bothering to change his clothes as he was too tired, falling asleep quickly.

Jimin woke up abruptly, reaching out to turn off his alarm that was ringing loudly. He knew now that practicing for such a long probably wasn't the best idea, especially as they had to perform a concert today.

He took a hot shower in an attempt to reduce the pounding in his head. He couldn't be sick on a day where they were doing a concert, he just couldn't. "Hi hyung, you ok?" Jimin was startled by Jungkook's voice, turning around to see the maknae sit down. "I'm ok thank you Kook" He turns to walk away, giving the younger a small smile. However he is stopped by an unexpected dizzy spell, his body swaying slightly as he makes the mistake of shaking his head to try and gain his vision back.

His face scrunches up in pain, his head feeling like he had just been hit, and hard. "Are you sure hyung?" He turns back to see Jungkook's expression that changed from happy to worried in a matter of seconds. "Just a small headache" Thankfully for Jimin, he leaves the room and enters the kitchen before the other could ask another question.

"Hi Jiminie! Did you sleep well?" Jimin curses silently when he hears Seokjin's voice, happy to see the older however he knew lying to him wouldn't be as easy as it was with Jungkook. "Hi hyung, yes thank you" Without another word he opens the medicine cupboard before finding the painkillers he was looking for. He let out a breath of relief that didn't last long because unfortunately for him, Seokjin had seen him.

"Are you sick? Does something hurt?" He didn't have to turn around to face Seokjin to tell that he definitely had a concerned frown plastered on his face. "It's fine hyung, i just have a small headache. It'll be gone soon" He does his best to convince him, and somehow, it manages to work. As long as his head gets better he should be fine, right?

------

Maybe it would be fine, Jimin thought. As time passed on his head only continued to ache, the pain becoming harder to cover up. How was he going to get through the concert if he could barely survive the sound check? He wasn't sure.

Backstage was busy, the stadium filled with screaming fans as the members and staff ran around. Jimin was currently getting his makeup completed, multiple staff members coming up to him to fix his hair and outfit.