Hobi - Tummy ache

Hello! This is quite short but i wanted to upload something else today so here is Hobi with a stomach ache and Taehyung looking after him! This time there are no warnings so enjoy and feel free to request something in the comments~

Hobi layed in bed, one hand placed on his stomach as he softly whined. His stomach hurt so much, it's been hurting for hours now and he just wants to feel better again. It's so frustrating and it was making Hobi very upset. He sniffled as he slowly got up, on his way to get a glass of water. However, he wasn't looking where he was going and bumped straight into Taehyung. 'Wow careful there Hobi' Taehyung jokingly said, however Hobi wasn't in the mood to joke around. 'Hobi? What's wrong?' Taehyung asked, concern filling his voice. Hobi gave up trying to cover up his situation, 'stomach ache' he softly spoke. Taehyung frowned as he dragged Hobi back to bed. 'W-what Tae i was trying to get water' he whines as he's being shuffled back to his bedroom. 'I'll get you some in a minute' replies Taehyung, still pushing hobi back to the bedroom.

Once they reach the bedroom, Hobi is told by Taehyung to lie down while he gets him some water. So hobi does that. When Taehyung returns, he finds Hobi cuddled up in bed, with his hand still placed on his stomach. Taehyung sighs, 'there you go' he says, as he hands the water to Hobi.

'Thanks' he replies, as he takes a sip of the water and then places it on the table beside him. Taehyung then climbs into the bed with him, cuddling him close as he rubs Hobi's stomach doing the best he can to make his hyung feel better again. Soon enough, they both find themselves falling asleep in each others hold.

Thank you for reading! I hope you liked it~