Namjoon - Stomach troubles

Hii! Ah I'm sorry I keep disappearing then re appearing! I'm writing more requests at the moment since I have a few that I'll be able to get out by tonight or perhaps tomorrow now. Here's a request I got from tumblr :))

Sickie - Namjoon

Caretaker - Everyone but mainly Jin

TW : Scat

Namjoon groaned as he could feel the contents of his stomach swirling around, sharp pains attacking his abdomen occasionally as he pants walking up an unknown hill. "Where even are we?" Jimin whines as all the members are just as confused as he is. "The map says we're almost there!" They we're currently filming Bon voyage, and to Namjoon's delight his stomach had started acting up when they were in a foreign country. Meaning that they had no clue where they were going, and they would definitely have trouble trying to locate a bathroom, if there even was one nearby.

He holds back a whimper as a partially painful stabbing pain overtakes his stomach, sneakily snaking his arm around his abdomen as they continue to trudge up the hill, him lingering at the back.

His face was covered in multiple layers of sweat as his cheeks flushed a dark red. He didn't know whether this was because of the blazing hot sun which was shining directly on him, or because of the condition he was currently in. If only he could be back at home, being able to get rid of the pain. Although of course he wasn't at home, which was a problem.

As time moved on he only grew more desperate, the group finally understanding where they were supposed to go after spending 10 minutes analysing the map. The pain had become almost unbearable as he found himself unable to keep still, squirming around often.

Unfortunately after around an hour, one member had found out that something was wrong with him. "Are you ok hyung? Do you feel sick?" Jungkook asked as he wore a worried expression on his face. The question attracted the attention of the rest of the members who were previously looking at clothing, trying to decide what to spend their money on.

Namjoon blushes at all the attention as the rest of the members seem to become aware of his condition, also asking him questions out of worry. "I'm fine really, I just..need to go to the toilet" he stares at the floor out of embarrassment.

"That's fine hyung! You could've just said" and "we should look for a toilet" left Jimin and Hoseoks lips as the others agree with nods and hums. He nods along with them, grateful as they begin to search for a toilet.

Namjoon could only hope that they would find them faster, not being able to hide gasps of pain as his stomach became impatient. The members had of course realised Namjoon's discomfort, no matter how well he covered it up. Jimin swung his arm around his neck giving him support as he felt fairly weak.

They all gave reassuring words, comforting him as eventually they had found a bathroom. Namjoon hadn't known how long they had been looking for one, but he honestly didn't care.

He mumbled a thank you to the rest as he flashed a smile before hurriedly walking into the bathroom. He sat on the toilet quickly, making sure to lock the door and double check before placing himself down on the toilet.

He barely had to push before liquid shot out of him. He wasn't sure what made him so sick, he hadn't eaten anything bad. He rested his head in his cupped hands as he could feel his legs uncontrollably shaking. The pressure of his elbows resting on his knees were surely turning his legs red, however he hadn't cared anymore.

Noises erupted out of him, echoing against the porcelain exaggerating the loudness of the sound as his face heated up. He felt his heart rate pick up hearing a loud knock before a quiet, "Namjoon? It's Hyung." He instantly calmed down, recognising Jin's voice from anywhere. He reached out to unlock the door with shaky hands. "Come in" he winces slightly at the way his voice shakes at each word.

"Oh Joonie" he hears as soon as Jin appears in the room, the older pouting in sympathy for him as he just whines. He practically folds himself in half as a response to another sharp cramp that hits him, whimpering loudly as he's not ashamed of how childish he probably sounded.

"It's ok, Hyung is here" he moves forward, crouching down in front of him as he ruffles his sweaty hair. Namjoon lifts his head looking at Jin with tear eyes, the tears threatening to overflow.

"Don't cry Joonie '' He says through a pout, although it's too late as one single tear begins to roll down his cheek. He instantly reaches out, wiping it away from his face before he hears his phone go off.

He smiles as he quickly messages someone back. Namjoon guessed it must have been one of the members, asking if he was alright, they must've been in the toilets for a long time.

And they continued to stay there for a while, until all that was left to get out of Namjoon was small, airy farts that never failed to make him blush out of embarrassment as they escaped him.

He continuously apologised to Jin, the situation definitely wasn't pleasant. However Jin only shushed him softly as he stayed with him while he cleaned himself up before heading out.

They were met with multiple worried faces as Namjoon wasn't sure what to say, still embarrassed by the whole situation. Luckily, Yoongi decided to speak. "I called Sejin-nim and told him you were sick. We don't have to continue filming for today so we get to go back to the cabin"

Although Namjoon was upset that he had the filming cancelled just because of his stomach, he was also thankful that he could have the day left to rest, his stomach not completely back to normal as he was afraid he would have to go again within an hour.

All the rest of the members seemed quite excited to have the day off, cheering Namjoon up. "That's ok! When we get back we can play games or watch a movie?!" Namjoon had liked the idea of that, nodding his head enthusiastically as the group did just that.

At the end of the day Namjoon found himself surrounded by the other members, all sitting together in the living room. He giggled before holding up his last red card, placing it down on the pile as everyone else looked at him in shock. "UNO!!" He shouted before laughing at the groans that erupted from the rest, although they still had a smile on their face, happy to see their leader better. 

Thank you for reading, I hope you enjoyed and stay safe :))