Dreamwastaken

Background- Dream forgets to leave the discord call. No one knows about your guys relationship nor did they know that Dream was talking to anyone.
Pronouns- They/them
————————————————————
"GEORGE COME HERE!!" Dream yelled as he chased the block man, "GET AWAY FROM ME!!" I could hear a British voice yell running away from Dream, I smiled watching my boyfriend mess around with his friends. Dream and I have been together for about 5 months, no one knows about me since we don't want to have fans in our business. So I'm usually in the back laying down watching him.

It's been about 3 hours of them playing, "Alright guys I'm gonna head out, I got to feed patches." He said bye logging off Minecraft, I smiled standing up walking over to his chair, I hugged him as he took his headphones off and turning around to face me. "Hi baby." I smiled kissing his head and sitting down on his lap, "How was the video?" I laid my head on his shoulder, "good, now we just got to edit and post." I smiled but heard faint yelling of Dreams name, "oh shit." He put his headphones on, "oh shit ummm hi guys hahah."

"Dream who was that? He sighed looking up to me, "how much did y'all hear?" I lifted my head looking at the monitor seeing he was still in a discord call with his friends, "DID I HEAR A PERSON?!?" I could hear the convo going on with the boys, "yes Tommy, are any of y'all streaming?" Everyone said no making him sigh in relief. "Shit umm well guys, I have a partner. Their name is Y/N and they have been staying with me."

They kept asking questions, "alright boys I'm gonna go. Don't saying anything to anyone else plz." They all agreed, he left the call turning to me, "I'm sorry." I giggled, "it's fine! They seem super nice." He carried me to the bed, he laid down pulling me next to him. "Well I'm thinking maybe telling the rest of the boys, like Wilbur, Fundy, Tencho all of them. And you can meet puffy and Niki!" I nodded agreeing, "ok that sounds fun!" He kissed my head humming a small tune, I smiled enjoying the moment.