Philza and Technoblade

Warning- Eating disorder, depression ! Please if this triggers please skip to the next chapter!
Background- Phil has always knew you struggled with an ED and depression. He always checks in on you but today was not good and you were struggling.
Pronouns- None
————————————————————————————————————————
"Y/N?" I looked at VC I sat in, I must have spaced out not noticing Philza and Techno joined the VC. "Oh hi Philza and Techno." I looked at my monitor seeing the time 3am. "Y/N have you ate? Drank water?" I felt tears come to my eyes, "Yea I did." I tried my hardest to lie, "We know you are lying, listen to me, please go eat even if it's an apple or something. Have you taken your pills?"

"No I haven't taken my pills. I'm sorry." I sighed letting the tears fall, it hurt knowing I let them down. They have helped me so much and I can't a simple task for them. "It's fine, go eat and take your pills. We will call you and make sure you eat and drink water. Then take a shower and clean up. Don't feel bad, it's hard but just know you aren't fighting alone, you have all of us. Your fans love you and we love you."

They left the VC calling me, I answered seeing their faces pop up on my phone screen. "Go eat please." I nodded getting up feeling light headed, I walked downstairs seeing the mess of the kitchen. I haven't had motivation to clean anything nor shower. I walked to the fridge not finding anything, I looked in the cabinets seeing nothing. "Guys I have nothing in my fridge or cabinets."

They told me to shower and they would figure something out for me. They hung up, I walked to my bathroom looking at the mirror. I saw my knotted hair, makeup that I've wore for the past week, the shirt I've been wearing with stains the once white sweatpants now are stained. I shivered at the awful sight. I started to the shower stripping down.

I stood in the shower letting the hot water run against my back, I'll admit it felt really nice to feel clean. Once I finished I changed into some clean clothes walking downstairs to my phone, I saw messages from Techno and Phil. I called them waiting for an answer.

"Hello?" Their faces pop up philza with his wife and looks like Techno was playing Minecraft. "You're food should be there soon!" I nodded laying down on my couch putting something on the Tv. I grabbed a brush trying to brush my hair out and get the knots out.

"Phil you didn't need to." I smiled at the phone, Phil bought my favorite food and he bought enough for a whole week. "I know but I need you to eat. Enjoy the food and if you need anything please call Techno or I. We are here for you and don't forget you aren't alone. We love you and want the best for you." I nodded smiling, "thank you Phil and techno."