Bench trio

This is platonic one again:) please don't be weird about it! They are all minors and respect their boundaries<3
Background- Ranboo, Tubbo, Tommy and you all are streaming together try not to laugh and if you do the stream ends.
Pronouns-they/them
————————————————————————————————————————
"Tommy!!" I smiled hugging the taller boy, "Women." I laughed walking back to Ranboo and tubbos room. We all sat down in front of the monitors getting ready for the stream.

"WELCOME BACK BOYS!! How are we doing?" I laid my head on tubbo, "Alright boys we are going to do a if you laugh the stream ends! We have 7 lives. If we lose all them we will end stream." I nodded grabbing my water taking a quick sip then throwing it at ranboo who jumped. "What the." I smiled patting his head.

"TUBBO IT WASNT THAT FUNNY." Tubbo was laughing so hard, "Tubbo man come on it wasn't funny." I looked at tubbo as he was holding his stomach. I patted his head shaking my head at him. "I'm sorry I'm sorry."

Tommy and tubbo both are dying of laughter, Tubbo on the floor while Tommy is standing up laughing. Ranboo was trying to hold in his laugh as I shook my head, "Come on guys we have 4 life's now." I shook my head as another media share came onto the screen.

"Bye chat!!" I waved bye as tubbo laughed making us lose, "Bye chat bye!" Tommy ended stream, "I'm hungry." I nodded agreeing with tubbo, "same, I don't know what we have to eat." We all got up heading to kitchen. We didn't find anything so we just got some pizza, we decided to watch the office and just mess around.