Karl Jacobs

Background- Karl Sap and you stream and do a Q&A while painting nails
Pronouns- None
————————————————————————————————————————-
"CHAT! CHAT HELLO!" I smiled watching my boyfriend say hello to chat, "so chat today we have some very special guest!" I looked over to sap seeing him play with his finger, I grabbed his hand smiling to calm him down, I knew he was nervous because it's been a while since he had a stream with a face cam.

"First we have Sapnap! Sap come here!" I let go of his hand as he walked to the chair, "Alright so you all knew he was here but we have another very special guest, please let me introduce the one and only Y/N!" I laughed walking into frame taking my seat next to the boys, "So chat today we are just gonna do our nails and do a Q&A" He walked out of frame grabbing the nail polish, "So go tweet out #askkarlnap&Y/N" I nodded going onto twitter seeing some questions, "Ok whos taller Sapnap or Karl?" I laughed looking at the 2 boys knowing the answer, "sapnap you want to tell them?"

"Are you and Karl dating?" I read out looking at Karl, "yea if you watch Mr.Best youll know they made a video of karl asking me out about 5 months ago." I smiled going back to painting Sapnaps nails, "Clays calling," I grabbed saps phone answering, "DREAM!!" I waved at the camera, "Hi y/n!" Karl took the phone from me, "Hi clay!" I laughed hearing the silence, "Umm hi hi Karl?"

"Alright chat how's our nails look?" We showed the camera our nails, Karl's has colourful, Sap had only black nails while I had purple, blue and black nails. "Ok chat that's it for the stream! I love all of you! You are all beautiful handsome or whatever! Big hugs!" I smiled waving bye to chat as he raided Quackity, "That was fun!" I helped the boys clean up going to Karl's and is room.

"So how did you like the stream?" I cuddled into him, "it was fun! I'm glad that the chat was nice and everything." He wrapped his arms around me kissing my head, "yea they really like you!"