Quackity

Background- you are playing bedwars with the feral boys, purpled, and badboyhalo.
Pronouns- she/they
————————————————————————————————————————
"y/n here I come." I rolled my eyes attacking Dream who was trying to get our bed. "Fuck off im better than you." I killed him quickly rushing to Dreams bads sap and George bed, "THEYRE ON OUR BASE HELP MEEE." George screeched as I killed him and grabbing their bed, "AHAHHA LOSERS!" I ran away going back to Quackity, Karl, purpled and I's bed, "WTF HOW DID SHE DO THAT!" I laughed buying some new blocks, "WHAT THE HELL!" I laughed seeing Sapnap had fell into the void .

"Y/N BEHIND YOU!" I turned around seeing Purpled and Dream running to me, "HELP MEEEEE." I started to tower up watching purple do the same, I jumped down using some ladders and blocks running away, "THAT WAS HOT HOLY SHIT MY S/O IS CRACKED." I bursted out laughing, "LANGUAGE!" Everyone laughed as bad screamed at Quackity for swearing.

"LETS GOOOO GG BOYS!" I laughed seeing Victory screen come up, "THAT WAS BULLSHIT YOU GUYS HAD PURPLED AND Y/N! THATS COMPLETE BULL." Sapnap screamed, "just get good." I laughed going into another match, "Chat chat did you see that? My S/o is fucken hot and cracked at the craft." I bursted out laughing seeing I was on a team with Dream, Sapnap and Bad. "OH SHIT I WASNT MUTED!" I shook my head Bridging to yellow.

"Oi stupid our beds broken." I looked at Quackity who was trying to kill Dream, "SHIT SHIT SHIT IM DEAD." I laughed watching Purpled come up to me, "Hi purpled." I crouched doing a little dance, "Hi y/n." He started to hit me letting it happen, "THEY ARE THROWING SHE COULD HAVE KILLED PURPLED WTF." I shrugged watching Purpled go for blues bed, "Y/n the hell was that?!?! We could have won."

"Alright chat that's the stream! Thank you all so much for the bits, subs, resubs and donations!" He chuckled as I waved bye, Quackity was ending stream while I was sitting in his lap falling asleep. "I'm gonna raid Sapnap! Bye everyone!" He ended stream raiding Sapnap, "hi love you tired?" I nodded, "Alright go get ready for bed then we can sleep." I nodded getting up going to the restroom to get dressed and brush my teeth. I walked back seeing quackity all ready, "goodnight I love you." He kissed my head wrapping his arms around me.