Foolish

Background- You visit foolish at the mansion for the first time and meet Micheal.
Pronouns- they/them
Proofread and edited
————————————————————————————————————————
"Foolish!" I landed in the water smiling putting my trident away, "Y/N!" I hugged him putting my head into his chest, I felt him kiss my head. "Look at this mansion! It's beautiful!" He smiled thanking me, "Come on I'll show you around!" I nodded as he grabbed my hand pulling me inside.

"Wow this is huge, you said Tubbo and Ranboo are staying here?" He nodded, "It's huge for just the 2 of them." He nodded, "Foolish?!?" We both turned our heads seeing Ranboo and tubbo, "Oh hi guys!" I waved smiling at them. "Hi y/n! Foolish we just wanted to see how it's going." They smiled looking at us, "It's well!! It should be done hopefully soon!"

We walked around as Foolish showed us the mansion, "wow micheals room is huge!" They nodded as I walked around the room foolish making suggestions about the room, "that would look cool!" I nodded at the suggestion of making a Micheal statue.

"Oh y/n you've never met Micheal right?" I nodded as we walked to the house that Micheal was in, "be careful make sure he won't escape!" I nodded climbing up the ladder, "Micheal!" Ranboo and tubbo patted the small Zombified Piglin. "He's so cute!" I bent down to pat his head, he looked up sword in hand I smiled.

"Micheal have a golden apple!" He took it running of to the corner, "Bye bye Micheal!" We climbed down the ladder leaving the house, "he's so cute! When you guys need a babysitter I'll watch him!"  They nodded smiling waving as foolish and I made our way home hand in hand.