Dreamwastaken

Background- Revealing your pregnant to Sapnap, George and your 2 kids. You and dream have a son and daughter both ages 10. They are twins.
Pronouns-she/they
————————————————————————————————————————
"Hi babies!" I bent down kissing their heads. "Hi mommy! How was the doctors? Are you and daddy ok?" I laughed sitting down, "We are fine baby! Don't worry! Where uncle sap and George?" They pointed to the kitchen. I smiled thanking them walking to the kitchen.

"How tf." I laughed as I watched them struggle to use our can opener. "Y/n! Help usssss!" I grabbed the can putting it up to the electric opener, "oh my." I handed him back the soup laughing as dream walked in with the kids.

"Everyone come sit down ok!" I smiled holding 4 boxes, "OOO PRESENTS??" I laughed as they sat down on the couch, "Ok Open them on 3 ok?" They all shook their heads, "Ok u ready babe?" I looked at Dream who had his camera out smiling. "Yea!"

"3.....2.....1...!" I watched as they opened the boxes, "WHAT??" They all started to tear up, "I'm gonna be a big sister?" I nodded kissing her head, "That's why I went to the doctors! The baby is healthy." Our son ran up to me kissing my belly, "I'm gonna have another baby sibling!" I nodded tearing up as well, "IM GONNA BE AN UNCLE AGAIN!"

We smiled as they all hugged us smiling, "What's their name gonna be?" Dream laughed, "I don't know, we don't know the gender just yet." We all stood in the living room celebrating.