Bench trio plus georgenotfound

Background- You, George, Tommy, Tubbo and Ranboo all go to a trampoline park that Tommy rented for y'all.
Pronouns- They/them
————————————————————————————————————————
I jumped onto George's back, "HI GOGY!!" He held me up running around to Tommy, "GOGY WATCH THIS." Tommy jumped over to a small sit down place by the trampoline and jumped over it with ease. I jumped over it with ease while George ran and did it.

Ranboo was recording for us while we tried to jump over the spinning thing. "Owwww what the fuck." I looked at Tommy who landed on me, "Get off me child." I pushed Tommy off of me rubbing my side, "Ranboo I'll record if you want to try this." He nodded handing me the phone.

We all sat down getting some water, "ranboo what the fuck." I looked over to see him drinking water through his mask, "Does that even work." He nodded taking another sip of water. "What the fuck. It actually works." Tommy record ranboo as he drank his water.

"nooo" I looked over to see Tommy pull down ranboo mask, "Tommy! Don't do that!" Tommy looked up, "why I'll blur it out!" I shook my head, I walked over to tubbo as he did flips. I joined him doing some flips as well but soon landing on my head groaning, "Fuck that hurt."

Tommy started laughing as tubbo giggled, ranboo came over and checked on me, "I'm ok ranboo." I smiled patting his head rubbing my neck, George came back from the bathroom seeing me rubbing my neck Tommy laughing and tubbo rubbing off. "Tommy what did you do?"

"Whattt it wasn't me bitch." I chuckled walking off the trampolines, "what happened?" I shrugged sitting down, "i fell on my head while trying to do a flip." He laughed shaking his head now running off with tommy and tubbo. Ranboo close behind recording them.

Tommy, ranboo, George all making Tik toks. We finished recording the video for Tommy. We had about 30 minutes until we had to leave, "Yooo what if we had a flipping contest, George be the judge." They all nodded as we all walked back to the trampolines.

I ended up winning Tommy coming in last as he couldn't do a single flip. "Everyone got everything?" They all nodded as I grabbed my keys, "I got to pee hold on." Tommy ran to the restroom while everyone else got into the car. Without thinking I pulled out heading back to George's house.

"YOU LEFT ME YOU FUCKEN BITCH." George got a call from tommy, "holy shit I did." I turned around heading back to the trampoline park. "YOU FUCKEN LEFT ME." I groaned as he got in the car yelling at me