Dreamwastaken

Background- You live in the Uk with George, it makes it hard for you and Dream to see each other. But you have some business to do down in Florida for your new business.
Pronouns-they/he/she
————————————————————————————————————————
"Bye George! I wish you could come." I frowned hugging my best friend, "I know! But go have fun with your boyfriend! And be careful! Text me when you land and get to his house!" I nodded walking to my gate, I turned smiling waving at him before giving the lady my ticket.

"Sap!" I ran to my best friend, "Y/n!" I collided with him smiling, "It's so good to see you! Dream doesn't know right?" I put my bag into the back, "he doesn't know anything I told him I was gonna get food, so I was thinking we do pick up food."

"Oh shit Dreams calling." I answered the phone putting it in speaker, "hi love! You ok?" Sapnap looked at me wide eyes, "yea I'm ok, I'm bored sap is out getting us food." I hummed, "He's taking forever I don't know what he is getting but shit he's been gone for like an hour." I laughed, "Mmm maybe the line is long?"

We pulled up to their house, "grab the food because you know I'll drop that shit." We walked in I saw dream watching tv not paying attention, "Yo your finally back. What did you get? It better be good, I'm starving." I laughed holding my hand to my mouth. "I got McDonalds." Sapnap set the food on the Counter. "You got fucking McDonalds and it took you an hour?!?"

He finally got up looking up, "WHAT THE HELL." I laughed hugging him, "What what are you doing here?!?? That is so worth the hour wait." I laughed, "I love you." I kissed his cheek, "I love you too." Sapnap gagged, "I'm tryna eat, stop kissing and being all couple shit around me." I laughed backing up, "ooo sap you want a hug and kiss?" I walked over opening my arms kissing his head, "Better bitch?"