Ranboo

This is all platonic! Please no weird things! This is nothing to be sexualized nor be weird! Please respect Ranboos limits! If I find out that he is uncomfortable with this I will delete it!<33
Background- Ranboo and you make a cake for 2 million on stream!
Pronouns- none
————————————————————————————————————————
"Hi chat hi! How are we?" I smiled as chat answered and gifted or resubbed. "So chat as you can see we are in my kitchen!" He did little jazz hands laughing at himself, "so umm yea, we are gonna make a cake for 2 million! But this time with my best friend , Y/N!!" I jumped into the view, "Hello chat! Hi!" I smiled watching chat say hi.

"Ranboo no stop! That's Literally so gross." I laughed as he put 3 containers of icing on the cake, "I mean it's suppose to kill god!" I shook my head watching him add more and more icing. "Oh chat I have other thing to add! Hold on." He walked over to the drawers, "who hid my children?" I bursted out laughing as he found some M&M to add on. "No no this is already good enough! Look at this icing."

"So I spelt Pog out but it looks Poop." I nodded agreeing with him, "I think it's time to eat!" He sliced 2 pieces for him and I, handing me a piece as he took the other, "I'm gonna go off camera and take a bite Y/N you take a bite for them." I looked at the cake half of it was icing, "oh why did I agree to this." Ranboo walked off camera to take his mask off and take a bite, I followed him and took a bite but on camera.

"Oh my this is so sweet. It's all icing." Ranboo came back into the view, "that was very good." I put the plates down gagging at the sweetness. "That was terrible." Ranboo looked at chat, "ok chat I think that's the stream! Thank y'all for coming to the stream! I hoped you enjoyed! I'll be streaming tomorrow follow my YouTube! We are trying to hit 5 million!" The mods spammed the link to his socials media's,

"Bye chat!" He ended the stream raiding TapL, "Throw away the cake that was ass." I laughed as he grabbed the cake following my instructions. We cleaned up doing dishes, cleaning the mess. After we finished we went to his living room, watching a movie and making fun of each other.