Karl Jacobs

Background- Karl and you are filming video with the mr.beast, last person to take their hand off the house gets it. But little did they know you had a huge surprise for all them.
Pronouns- She/they
————————————————————————————————————————
"Chandler! Chris!" I ran over to them, "I've missed you guys!" They hugged me back, "we've missed you too! Jimmy's inside getting food and water ready."

"Jimmy!" I hugged him and the said hi to the crew, "ahhh y/n! Are you ready? Is Karl ready?" I nodded grabbing a water, "ok then let's get this going, idk how long it will take."

"Babeeee I got to pee." I groaned slapping my head, "We just started, why didn't you go before." I grabbed the bucket and the space to go around him. He finished handing off the bucket, "I'm good now." I laughed sitting back down going on my phone.

"Ok y'all go ask your partner some food." I got up stretching, "Hi love! How are you?" He groaned moving his hair with his one hand Almost taking the other off, "Karl! Be careful! You have to keep your hand on." I slapped his arm lightly fixing his hair out of his eyes, "anyways what do you want to eat?"

Here I am driving to Chick-Fil-A for Karl and I. I rubbed my stomach smiling turning into the drive through. I ordered our food and some things for later. I headed back to the house listening to some music and driving.

"Here I unwrapped everything, use one hand please." He nodded grabbing some fries to eat, I walked back to my place eating some nuggets and fries. "Ooo I got you a milkshake to!" I got up giving it to him smiling, "thank you!"

"KARL!!" I jumped up as Chris finally took his off, "LETS GOOO." I hugged him, "you did amazing! You stink but I'm so proud of you! We got a whole new house!" Jimmy came over and congratulated Karl and I, "so let's go inside and see the house."

We walked in and it was beautiful, the living room was huge the kitchen was beautiful. Marbled and huge a fridge. "Omg this is so huge! It's perfect!" I smiled grabbing his hand as we followed Jimmy, "upstairs as your 2nd bathroom! And 4 bedrooms."

We walked into the master bedroom where Karl and I would stay. We went to the 2nd room it was pretty big, "Ooo this can be my gaming room!" I nodded looking around it had a white wall and very soft carpet. Next was a smaller room, "Guest room! So when sap comes over again he can stay there!"

"Last room here you go!" We walked in and I smiled, "what?" Chris and Chandler walked in, "what the hell?" I smiled pulling out a pregnancy test and some ultrasound pictures. "Surprise!" Inside the room was a crib baby clothes, a bottle and a bunch of baby things.

"I'm gonna be a dad?!!" Karl looked at me smiling, "IM GONNA BE A DAD!" I giggled as he picked me up swinging me around, "WE ARE GONNA BE UNCLES!!" I nodded thanking Jimmy for helping, "congrats guys! Cant wait to meet little Jacob." I laughed laughed kissing me everywhere making me laugh more.