Dreamwastaken

Background- you visit Dream in prison, the first time you have seen Dream since he got locked up. You were Dreams right side, you did everything together. You were his everything until he fucked up one day and got put in jail.
Pronouns- they/them
————————————————————————————————————————
"Hi Sam," I smiled, "hello y/n. Are you sure you want to do this?" I nodded looking right in sams eyes, "I'm fine Sam. I promise." He nodded, "ok then go into that room and put all your stuff into the chest." I nodded walking into the room with the chest in the back.

I put all my armour weapons and the rest of stuff into the chest. I walked back as Sam nodded handing me books to sign. I signed them handing them back. He brought me back and started to do more of the stuff to get in.

"Are you sure y/n? He's not the same." I nodded looking at the lava, "I'm sure Sam." He nodded letting the lava down, "step on the platform and walk with it." I nodded stepping on the platform he let it go for me as I stepped with the platform. I soon saw Dream.

"Dream!" I jumped off the platform running to him, "Y/N!" I fell into his embrace that I haven't felt in months. "I've missed you so much." I smiled, "I've missed you to dream. It's so different not waking up next to you every morning." I pulled him closer, "I know im sorry love. I hopefully will be out soon."

I sat on the small bed with Dream just catching up about everything. "Yea I've been staying with philza, techno and ranboo." I was in his arm cuddling him. "That's cool I'm glad they are looking after you." I nodded sighing, "yea ghostbur comes around a lot with friend. Foolish has been helping me build things."

"Y/n are you ok?" I looked over seeing somewhat of a person, "I'm fine Sam thank you." He nodded walking away. "Dream I really miss you. I miss walking around with you and fighting with you." I looked up at him, "I know I'm sorry. I was a mess, and with Tommy and quackity visiting it's been living hell. Quackity keeps bugging me about the fucken book and Tommy idk he has come a lot for bullshit."

"I love you dream. I promise to get you out soon." I whispered in his ear, he smiled kissing my neck, "I love you too. Give this to techno." He slid something into my pants, "I'll be back soon." I kissed his head stepping back onto the platform watching the green man disappear