Ranboo

Background- ranboo as an older brother!:) you are his younger sibling. You're doing a stream with him and tubbo
Pronouns- they/them
————————————————————————————————————————
"Hello chat! How are we today?" I smiled at my older brother as he said hi to his stream. "Well as you can see by the title we have some special guest! Everyone meet my sibling and tubbo!" I waved sitting down in front of ranboo.

"Yea this is my younger sibling! They are pretty cool." I laughed as we were just doing a q&a, "How tall are they?" I laughed, "I'm (height) I got the short genes." They laughed again, "height check?" We stood up as I stood by tubbo and Ranboo.

"Ranboo!" I laughed as he wouldn't stop shooting tubbo with the nerf gun. I grabbed the nerf gun shooting ranboo. "Whattt." I smiled setting the nerf guns to the side.

"Do I have any social medias?" I laughed a little, "I do but I can't give it out! But you can follow my twitch!" I told them my twitch, "They aren't allowed to give out their socials since it has our faces and their friends!" I nodded, "Before anyone goes through Ranboos following he doesn't follow me!"

"Bye chat!! Thank you all for joining!" I waved bye jumping onto the couch, "Bye chat!!" Ranboo ended stream, "that was fun. You're chat is super cool."