Georgenotfound

Background- You accidentally walked into him streaming and fans freak out
Pronouns- They/them
————————————————————————————————————————
I listened to my boyfriend of 3 years laughing with his friends, I was in our living room cuddling our cat. He's been playing games for about 4 hours, laughing and yelling with his friends. It doesn't bother me with the yelling, he usually yells all day.

It's been about another hour and I was getting hungry, I got up walking to his room, going to ask if he was hungry. By now He should be done, without thinking I walked in seeing him on his gaming chair talking to Dream and sapnap, "Babe? Do you want any food, I'm hungry." He turned around eyes wide, "I'm streaming." I slapped my hand over my mouth, "Oh ummm hahah sorry." I looked at his monitor seeing chat flying with questions.

"Well chat this is my partner of 3 years! Their name is Y/N." I slowly walked over waving, "haha hi. Umm so are you hungry? I was gonna order pizza." He nodded, "yea that's fine, I'm gonna be ending soon." I nodded walking out, I sighed so many people know me now. I grabbed my phone calling the pizza place.

"Hey I ended stream, ummm the fans want you in more streams." I shrugged, "idk I didn't think you were streaming I'm sorry." He wrapped his arms around me putting his head on my shoulder, "it's fine, the fans actually want to meet you and all that!" I nodded, "alright pizza should be here soon."

"That would be fun! You can ask Dream." He nodded as we are our pizza, we were talking about how I would be in streams ect... he came up with the idea maybe I can join the Smp, "yea I'll text him later." I nodded smiling finishing the pizza.