Punz

Background- Punz is playing Valorant with Sapnap on stream. Just a fun little oneshot
Pronouns- they/them
————————————————————————————————————————
"BEHIND YOU HOLY SHIT DUDE CAN YOU NOT FUCKEN HEAR?!?!" I laughed as Punz screamed at his teammates. Chat was flying by laughing at him, "Dude youre fucken trash." I sat in the back with teddy watching him play, here and there I'll talk to chat.

"Call me daddy bitch." I looked up from my phone with a questionable face, "Call me daddy bitch and I'll res you." I sat up looking at him, "Punz what the fuck." He turned around bursting out laughing, "babe babe I'm talking to Sapnap." I heard screaming from the headphones, "FINE DADDY DADDY DADDY NOW RES ME BITCH."

After about 5 hours of streaming I got up walking downstairs to make some food. I made Punz and I a late dinner and grabbed us some water. I walked upstairs balancing everything to make sure I didn't drop any of the food or drink.

I ate the food beside him making sure not to hit his arm or mess him up, "Chat look what Y/N made! They are the best aren't they?" I smiled setting my food down on the side table, "Thank you babe!" He kissed my cheek going back to game, I looked at chat seeing "Oh pog!" Or "they are amazing!"

Another 3 hours past, Punz just wrapped up his stream. He raided George before logging off, "Thank you babe food was really good!" I smiled as he laid next to teddy and I. He pulled me to him kissing my head, "I love you."

Dream Smp X readerजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें