Punz

Background- You are playing pummel party with Gumi, Boomer, Ant, Velvet, Bad, Foolish, Punz snd yourself. After the stream you help Punz clean.
Pronouns- They/them
————————————————————————————————————————
"Uwu." Boomer did his uwu girl voice, "what the actual fuck boomer." I laughed shaking my head, "You're jealous Punz will buy me things with my uwu voice." I gasped, "I have a better uwu voice."

"I'm 8 inches in Red." I bursted out laughing also it falling out of my chair, "VELVET WHAT THE FUCKKKK." I started to cough while crying/laughing, "Sheesh Red come over." I bursted out laughing more holding my stomach from the pain.

"Would you be a Punz pounder?" Ant asked I almost choked, "I would definitely pound Punz." I bursted out laughing, "BOOMER GUMI?!?" I couldn't stop laughing at their drunk selfs. "Wait Y/n are you drinking?" I chuckled, "No I don't drink often and I wouldn't want Punz parents to deal with 2 drunk people."

"Alright! It was fun playing much love to you guys!" I smiled leaving the discord call and shutting down my pc, walking to Punz and is room. "Love?" I opened the door seeing him saying bye to everyone. "Babe? Come on let's go get ready for bed." He nodded getting up and walking to the bathroom.

We did our night time routine, heading back to the room. I laid down on my side of the bed next to teddy, "mmm I love you." I smiled kissing his head cuddling closer to him.