Dream

Background- Dream just released his new song Mask and yall deceive to throw a little party to celebrate
Pronouns- they, she, him
————————————————————————————————————————
"It's releasing soon!" Dream was pacing around the room hands in his hair, "Babe it's fine! It's an amazing song and fans are gonna love it!" I grabbed his hand kissing it, "Yea dude he's right, your song is amazing and so many fans are excited for it." Sapnap smiled petting patches.

"It's released!" The video played, I sat next to him smiling. I watched him tear up looking at his phone seeing love for the song. I rubbed his back, laying my head on his shoulder.

"Babe that was so beautiful! I loved it." I wiped my eyes, I'm so proud of him. The song was absolutely amazing. "Thank you," he smiled at us looking at Twitter, "look they like it as well!" George started to call Dream, "YOO THE SONG WAS SO GOOD!" George screamed smiling, "Thank you George."

My phone dinged as i got a Twitter notification that Dream tweeted, "Thank you to everyone who is being supper supportive about Mask. Also thank you to All of my friends supporting me and helping me. And Y/n, for being an amazing partner, they helped a lot with it! Love you all<3" I smiled liking the tweet, "I love you." He smiled kissing my cheek, "I love you too."